Update on my brother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
A few weeks ago I asked for some prayers for my brother Ron’s health he had just been diagnosed with kidney cancer

I just wanted to update anyone who has been praying. Yesterday he went through kidney removal surgery and is doing well so far.

if you are able or willing please pray or continue to pray for my brother Ron’s recovery and future , also for the lord to move in his heart of faith more and more through this trial.

mostly just for Gods perfect Will to be done in our lives.

thank you and God bless you indeed

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Philippians 4:19
Amen thank you !

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬