Us Strike Syria with tomahawk for the gas attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Us struck Syria today with a tomahawks over Syria Gas attacks. Where do we go from here.......

The United States fired 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at Syria overnight in response to what it believes was a chemical weapons attack that killed more than 100 people.

At least six people were killed, Syria claimed, but the Pentagon said civilians were not targeted and the strike was aimed at a military airfield in Homs.
All but one of the missiles hit their intended target, one U.S. military official told NBC News. The other missile failed.
The strike completed a policy reversal for President Donald Trump — who once warned America to stay out of the conflict — and drew angry responses from Damascus and its main ally, Russia.

Last edited:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Well, now that it's kicked off, I pray it will be brief.

Sep 4, 2012
The Scientific Research Center that the US/UK destroyed produced cancer medication and snakebite antidotes. It passed an OPCW inspection in Nov 2017 and was certified free of any banned substances.

Also, the two former chemical weapons storage facilities destroyed by the US/UK were inspected twice by the OPCW in 2017 and declared clean, and were slated to be destroyed, as all of the other CW facilities have been.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Are Israel and Jewish war hawks behind this need to
save the people of Syria from Assad - as opposed to
not needing to save the people of Yemen from Saudi Arabia?

Sep 4, 2012
Yemen

click on the word Yemen above for the link to genocide in Yemen
According to pro-insurgent Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, child deaths in 7 years of war in Syria: 19,811
According to UNICEF, child deaths in one year of war in Yemen: 63,000

Sep 4, 2012
Israel just attacked Syrian airbase with Russians present there. 9 missiles were shot down. Israel has to fire standoff missiles from Israel and Lebanon, otherwise they get whacked. One or two Israeli F-16s were shot down a few weeks ago when they ventured into Syrian airspace (Israel says 1 F-16, Syria says 2).

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
last year he gave several days warning so Syria & Russia could move all their important stuff out of the way.

this year he gave several days warning so Syria & Russia could move all their important stuff out of the way.

couple years ago he won lots of votes saying how stupid it is to give warning.

this war has been going on 8 years. there's no plan for US involvement. last week he said get all our people out. he walked back the goal of removing Assad. all we're seeing is a multi-million dollar fireworks show, just like last year. no strategy.

"mission accomplished" ???
well, if your only mission was good photo op.
all pretty for the tv, meanwhile nothing substantially changes at all.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Israel just attacked Syrian airbase with Russians present there. 9 missiles were shot down. Israel has to fire standoff missiles from Israel and Lebanon, otherwise they get whacked. One or two Israeli F-16s were shot down a few weeks ago when they ventured into Syrian airspace (Israel says 1 F-16, Syria says 2).
Syria is now saying there was no physical attack ((0 missiles fired at Syria, so of course 0 shot down)), but that they suspect a joint US/Israeli cyber-attack triggered their air-defense systems to fire at nothing.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-officer-israel-us-cyberattack-triggered-missile-defenses/

Sep 4, 2012
Syria is now saying there was no physical attack ((0 missiles fired at Syria, so of course 0 shot down)), but that they suspect a joint US/Israeli cyber-attack triggered their air-defense systems to fire at nothing.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-officer-israel-us-cyberattack-triggered-missile-defenses/
I'm reading conflicting reports. Some think it was an Iranian drone that triggered the attack. And then there are reports of 2 missile hits at an airbase. So I don't know at this point.

j2247

Aug 10, 2014
HI how ayou hope you are fine

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I understand the Israeli strikes. That area was supposedly a pipeline for weapons used by Iran to feed its anti-Israel proxies.

AdolfHipster

Jan 15, 2018
[video=youtube;cSGf2ZpDENU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU&t=50s[/video]
I'm really surprised FOX News allowed Tucker to say this... PLEASANTLY surprised I should say. Tucker said everything I'm feeling about Syria/chemical weapons... at least now I don't feel like a crazy consparicist who questions what all the media outlets are spewing out.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I'm really surprised FOX News allowed Tucker to say this... PLEASANTLY surprised I should say. Tucker said everything I'm feeling about Syria/chemical weapons... at least now I don't feel like a crazy consparicist who questions what all the media outlets are spewing out.
I only came across this Tucker Carlson video through watching the
Jimmy Dore channel and it was picked up again by Blackstone Intelligence channel.

Both these news and politics commentators were flabbergasted at the honesty spoken
by Tucker on his Fox News show.
I think the motivation by Tucker Carlson was the gross hypocrisy and the policy backflipping
of President Trump as opposed to the man on the campaign trail.
But then again is not this what politics is all about.
They all do it.