US withdraws from UN commitment to protect refugees and migrants

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
They tried, but it did not work out too well for them :p
Islam is much more adept at executing their program. They will make the pope look like an amateur. They do have a reason to seek revenge on the pope since the crusades.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Hitler killed the Jews. Islam will kill Jews and Gentiles who will not serve them. Hitler did not act in the name of the pope when he killed those whom he did not like. He did in fact kill a lot of catholics.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There are radicals in every religion. Same with Christianity.
Hitler was Catholic
Being raised in a Roman Catholic home does not automatically make one Catholic or Christian. Hitler was not a Christian, but someone who used religion to manipulate the masses.

You seem to ignore the salient fact that Islam explicitly teaches to subdue with force unto death those who oppose them. No such instruction exists within the teachings of Christ.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Being raised in a Roman Catholic home does not automatically make one Catholic or Christian. Hitler was not a Christian, but someone who used religion to manipulate the masses.

You seem to ignore the salient fact that Islam explicitly teaches to subdue with force unto death those who oppose them. No such instruction exists within the teachings of Christ.
Anyway back to my point there are plenty of innocent Muslim civilians who have no part in war or terrorism and unfortunately they end up caught in the crossfire

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Anyway back to my point
Helpful hint: If you have a point to make, it is best not to accompany it with an assortment of falsehoods and irrelevant facts.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Helpful hint: If you have a point to make, it is best not to accompany it with an assortment of falsehoods and irrelevant facts.
My point is relevant because I am countering the argument that all Muslims are radicals who want us dead.
And any rational minded person knows this is not the case

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
My point is relevant because I am countering the argument that all Muslims are radicals who want us dead.
And any rational minded person knows this is not the case
What does Hitler have to do with it? You claimed he was a Christian when the testament of history, which you obviously disregard, states otherwise. You also seem to willfully ignore the fact that Islamic teachings explicitly instruct them to kill those who refuse to submit to them. Many who would not kill for the cause of the spread of Islam support those who do. Don't buy halal food unless you support Islamic terrorism as well. Obama refused to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization, though it surely is classified as such by many other countries.

According to An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America, the "Understanding of the Role of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America," regarding the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America, states the following:

The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions.

Don't be fooled, Dude.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
America's first conflict was with Islame, the Barbary pirates, first world war broke up the Ottoman empire, the muslim brotherhood was created right after ww1 to reassert the power of islame, there were many muslims who fought with hitler, who obviously wasn't much of a Christian as he didn't do the Will of G-d to bless the chosen ones. The closer we get to the fulfillment of the scripture and the return of Jesus the more the adversary and his anti christian minions will fight, which we are seeing now.

7seasrekeyed

We have Muslims serving in our military. My son is a Marine and he told me there were Muslims and his Squad at basic.

yes

who can forget the er...um...workplace violence at Fort Hood

yeah that's cold

I know

7seasrekeyed

There are radicals in every religion. Same with Christianity.
Hitler was Catholic

Hitler always seems to come up that nasty krout

please name some radical Christians...oh wait...I know some!

Paul...John...uh...Peter too....Stephen for sure....a bunch of women...just a whole big list

7seasrekeyed

Catholics do not exterminate those who will not join their church.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

well, we won't mention the Spanish Inquisition then

(aka The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition)

but in general I get what you are saying.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
So this was a commitment to accept illegal refugees? :O
A refugee is someone who is displaced from their own nation. Are you currently displaced from your own nation? If not, you can not be a refugee. You could legally immigrate. Immigration is not the same as a refugee.