vent.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jakester8194

I just gotta get this up off my chest quick and nobody is awake here so I'm gonna have to do this here. Ik its wrong to envy but lately I find myself borderline hating athiests and those who don't believe not sure what it is and ik its not right but they really get on my nerves. That is all please pray god would help me be more loving

Dec 9, 2013
I just gotta get this up off my chest quick and nobody is awake here so I'm gonna have to do this here. Ik its wrong to envy but lately I find myself borderline hating athiests and those who don't believe not sure what it is and ik its not right but they really get on my nerves. That is all please pray god would help me be more loving
I apologize for any stress my non-belief puts on you. It is not intentional I assure you.

Any idea why you feel this way? You mention envy, why be jealous of people you believe are going to hell?

Also, do you feel this way toward Muslims, Mormons, or Jews?
What about christians of other denominations who don't believe exactly as you, do they get on your nerves as well?

J

jakester8194

K maybe its resentment not envy. I guess I see disbelief as stupid and idk how to be loving towards stupidity. Nothing personal of course just something I have to work on

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Just talk to the ones who are respectful and don't talk to the ones that are disrespectful. It's easier to get along with people who are polite and understanding than a jerk that wants to make you feel bad Just talk to the ones who are respectful and not disrespectful. It's easier to get along with people who Just talk to the ones who are respectful and not disrespectful. It's easier to get along with people who and stomp on your beliefs.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
sorry, my copy and paste went horribly wrong. I meant to say this:

Just talk to the ones Just talk to the ones who are respectful and not disrespectful. It's easier to get along with people who are polite and understanding rather than a jerk that makes you feel bad and stomps on your beliefs. who are respectful and not disrespectful. It's easier to get along with people who are polite and understanding rather than a jerk that makes you feel bad and stomps on your beliefs.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH!!! It keeps doing it.

Just send me a message if you want to talk.