"VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetmorningdew78

This is just sad... 😥 this is very painful to watch...how can a strong young person pushed off a frail old grandpa 😥 poor grandpa 😥

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
That is sad, I also today witnessed an elderly lady being hit by her daughter/carer. They came out of a store and the elderly lady was using a pusher to walk. The daughter was looking at the receipt and something on it must of upset her because she started to swear at her elderly mother and then punched her twice on the arm no holding back. The elderly mother was totally incapable of defending herself.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The love of many will grow cold...

Dec 12, 2013
You know.....God said, "Vengeance is mine saith the LORD, I will repay"............see how they do when GOD has them cast into the proverbial LAKE-O-Fire...............those that abuse the elderly and children will pay the price.......

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
This is just sad... 😥 this is very painful to watch...how can a strong young person pushed off a frail old grandpa 😥 poor grandpa 😥
Seeing the video was disturbing. I ruffled by How do we administrate justice with mercy. Shoving a disabled or elderly person is a federal crime in and of it self. Unfortunately it resulted in death this time. Second degree murder would be what I would seek if I were to prosecute a case like this. Supervised parole, after 20 years hard labor, would be very merciful in my opinion.

L

Locoponydirtman

We live in a world of sinners and sinners commit sin even murder.
That being said, I wonder why so many stand by rather than intervene when stuff like that happens.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
That being said, I wonder why so many stand by rather than intervene when stuff like that happens.
We live in a culture of watchers. Can you imagine what would happen if a cop tried to enforce posse comitias and expect a reluctant citizens aid in making an arrest?