Walking on the edge of divorce

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RBA238

Agree...Your Pastor and his wife if possible. I would want the Female input on this situation. Guys many times miss signals, a Woman gives us, and we are blind unto it..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a zombie thread which is nearly a year old, and the OP has NOT posted or been online since July 7th of 2015. Please look at the creation date of a thread first, to see if the OP or whomever you're responding to has left the site, or was banned. Also look at the person's profile to see when the last time they posted was. Zombie threads are annoying because they clog up the forums and knock the newer threads to the back pages. Surely there are enough threads in the first few pages here to post on, rather than going 100 pages back to resurrect a zombie thread..
Agree...Your Pastor and his wife if possible. I would want the Female input on this situation. Guys many times miss signals, a Woman gives us, and we are blind unto it..

*ahem* I repeat, this is a zombie thread. The Op is no longer here.

Jun 2, 2016
Remember that you had taken your vows and mad a covenant with this woman. So did she to take the vow. I would explain to her plainly what it is that's hurting you don't listen to her rebuttals you get your point across and be firm yet calm and be with Jesus. I pray that you can make her understand, empathize, and see what you see. Be prepared for a walk don't lose your cool. There is real help for you and your wife in the world I'd not hesitate to find it.

God bless you and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.