Wat else 2 do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Mathew 12:31

Is this what you did?

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Probably not! Great Hope for you.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Rejecting n disobedience
He is overwhelmingly loving us, even when we reject Him

Please stop rejecting the sweet spirit of God that loves you and I. You have the power sweetheart!

With loving Him you will easily not disobey Him. And His spirit will guide

Alisha86

Jun 21, 2022
He is overwhelmingly loving us, even when we reject Him

Please stop rejecting the sweet spirit of God that loves you and I. You have the power sweetheart!

With loving Him you will easily not disobey Him. And His spirit will guide
Yeah I hope he can

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
He will!

Tell Him you are sorry for breaking his heart by sinning. Ask for His Spirit to help you be contrite and sorrowful and not offend again!

Try listening to worship songs. For me it is the meeting place of my heart to His heart.

Alisha86

Jun 21, 2022
He will!

Tell Him you are sorry for breaking his heart by sinning. Ask for His Spirit to help you be contrite and sorrowful and not offend again!

Try listening to worship songs. For me it is the meeting place of my heart to His heart.
Yeah it's hard 😕

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
It may take some searching: Is there a Christian you know and trust that can work with you? It may make it easier. If you live near (Orange County, Ca) me I will work with you or help you find someone. If you live far away I will try to help you find someone.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I just watched one called The Life of Jesus in English on YouTube. Now I’m watching it in Vietnamese. 👍🏻

It’s pretty good, but, though they claim true accuracy to the Bible, I have noticed at least one discrepancy so far and it’s a very fine detail. However, it is prophetically important nonetheless.
I believe, truly, the Holy Spirit leads us thrugh these videos, just as He did through the Bibles Ihave read. If we wish to dwell on the imperfections, then we could stick with the early translation of Moses having hornss when he came down from the mount and not rays.

Chúa phù hộ cho bạn và cảm ơn bạn.

Alisha86

Jun 21, 2022
It may take some searching: Is there a Christian you know and trust that can work with you? It may make it easier. If you live near (Orange County, Ca) me I will work with you or help you find someone. If you live far away I will try to help you find someone.
I live down south

Mar 4, 2020
I believe, truly, the Holy Spirit leads us thrugh these videos, just as He did through the Bibles Ihave read. If we wish to dwell on the imperfections, then we could stick with the early translation of Moses having hornss when he came down from the mount and not rays.
Good point and I agree. I still enjoy the movies.

Chúa phù hộ cho bạn và cảm ơn bạn.
Cảm ơn bạn. Chúa phù hộ cho bạn. Bạn đã xem phim về Jesus bằng tiếng việt chưa?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Cảm ơn bạn. Chúa phù hộ cho bạn. Bạn đã xem phim về Jesus bằng tiếng việt chưa?
No, I have not but I do love the Biblical videos, especially the text aloud versions, that is with the text only and no theater.

I have wateched the ones on books of theWord with theatrical addition, and I love them, they leave me full of tears usually.

I have kept many images from the Bing open backgound, some of are Viet Nam, and I am very much impressed with the land God made there....beautiful is and understatement. PS..I cheated, I do not know any Viet Namese, but I do know how to use the translators. You are a wonderful family member representing VN just for me. God bless you even more...jj

Mar 4, 2020
No, I have not but I do love the Biblical videos, especially the text aloud versions, that is with the text only and no theater.

I have wateched the ones on books of theWord with theatrical addition, and I love them, they leave me full of tears usually.

I have kept many images from the Bing open backgound, some of are Viet Nam, and I am very much impressed with the land God made there....beautiful is and understatement. PS..I cheated, I do not know any Viet Namese, but I do know how to use the translators. You are a wonderful family member representing VN just for me. God bless you even more...jj
amen me too. Love in Christ. Vietnam has some beautiful landscapes.

Did you like the Passion of the Christ? They are making a part 2. It’s called The Passion of the Christ: Resurrection.

Here’s the plot for it according to IMDB:

“A sequel to The Passion of the Christ (2004) focuses on the events that occurred 3 days between the crucifixion and resurrection when Jesus Christ descended to Abraham's Bosom to preach and resurrect Old Testament saints.”

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is safer for me toconcentrate on the books of the Gospel. They do talk about the three days also.
I know all videos on the Word are useful when the Holy Spirit is present.

P

persistent

People just don't get what I'm going through they are not in my shoes. I feel like talking 2 a wall. I don't know what 2 say anymore. It confuses 😕 me
Sounds like really frustrating condition? Sometime can be real severe. Try and change where you are and eat something and drink something. I never had real, real, bad frustration. Well maybe, but I have always had to deal with it on my own. I think it is related to a frustrating childhood. This is going to sound crazy but maybe the most 'frustration' I ever had was a bad trip; walked into a restaurant and everything suddenly closing in on me and I still had enough 'whatever' to get outside real fast and things got better real quick. That is why now whenever I get frustrated and remember to change my location and eat something it seems to really help. But I have no idea if it works for anyone else since I have never thought about it. Also I recall that certain of my family in particular would easily trigger a headache and getting out of the house really helps.

P

persistent

oops. maybe the frustration you are talking about is totally different than what I assumed you were talking about.

FredVB

Feb 26, 2022
Alisha86, God loves you, God is not limited that way, and would keep providing for you. If you will want it, in Christ you can come and talk with God with being in relationship with God, and God will not withhold that from you. It is not God that is wanting any to perish, and Christ was sent to bring those who would come to this. Also, don't trust those you have not met and talked much with before to really know things about you, like God would. Trust God to show you things for what should change.