What and where is the Kingdom of God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
This is only 6:47 seconds long, but it is interesting.

[video=youtube;fUvLkgoy-DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvLkgoy-DI[/video]

CherieR

May 6, 2017
The kingdom of God is within you. See Luke 17:20-21.

Dec 3, 2016
What and where is the Kingdom of God?
I thought you knew and were going to tell us... guess not

You know, post what God says it is from His Word.

Jun 1, 2016
This is only 6:47 seconds long, but it is interesting.

[video=youtube;fUvLkgoy-DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvLkgoy-DI[/video]
really good one willy thanks for sharing that !

Dec 3, 2016
OK, a few good points in there... but it's too bad he never even gave the definition that the Bible gives for exactly what the Kingdom of God is.

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Luke 17:20
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

And since the Kingdom of God is within us... we are His Temple:

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Dec 3, 2016
it ain't here,it's something to look forward to.
If that were true... the the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ is not here!

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
The kingdom of God is within you. See Luke 17:20-21.
So is my liver. But, that tells me little.

How complicated does it need to be, Willie?
I'm confused?

"Its within you"
Those simple words, from the actual Bible...aren't enough?

How complicated do we have to make things? I thought you loved simplicity?

Luck for us we have YouTube videos to clear up the deeper things of God.

Last edited: