what have I learned today from this forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 27, 2007
miktre gets a mention ahead of me??!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Thaddeus come back!!

Well... obviously its cause he's more important... see I couldnt have predicted this one either. you crack me up! I could never order them in importance... that would be like ordering your kids in importance... not that you guys are my kids... ok, better analogy... It would be like ordering our parents in importance... well actually I could do that...

hmmmmm... stumbling here. lol :cool:

Feb 27, 2007
Machew: You truly bless my heart over & over again, not just with your posts but also with your praise & worship music! I'm sorry I forgot you in the long list of those who bless me cause truly you know amazing love.