What Is Our Job As Christians?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1Peter2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

To minister to the lost: one plants , one waters: but God gives the increase, all Gods glory

O

OFM

live out every high holy command commandment Of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY GOSPELS AND TO LIVE THE HOLY GOSPEL LIFE NOW AND FOREVER ALLWAYS ETERNALLY.amen....

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Our job as Christians is to show the love of God to others through our words and actions.

Oct 31, 2011
How strange you should ask me this today! If I decide to act one way about the problem I’m faced with today I find I disobey one direction, but another way I find God has a directive against that, and doing nothing is not God’s way, either! I must decide on what has the most importance. I know I must use God’s power with quiet confidence, when I discover God’s direction for me.

Got says the very first is to love Him above all other loves we have. Next is to love others, and I think God means very especially ones in the same family, those who have God as their Father as we are His children. All God’s laws, everything we have been told that God does or says has this as the center. If we follow God’s way of showing love we must do all to protect and bring what is good to those we love. We are to do all we can to make their life better, to never tear them down.

Dec 19, 2009
Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1Peter2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

To minister to the lost: one plants , one waters: but God gives the increase, all Gods glory

[34] But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sad'ducees, they came together.
[35] And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him.
[36] "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." Matt 22:34-40