What is the lamest superpower that would help you look cool on a date?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 6, 2013
Well, whenever I'm running, I can't help giggling and sometimes even laughing uncontrollably while I'm imagining that I'm launching into the air like a cheetah because I'm a really fast runner. Unfortunately, this is a true story. ROFL!!

Come to think of it, laughing while launching might not make me look too cool. More like bizarre. And it would kinda leave my date behind in the dust. Oh well, it sure is fun to run. La la la!

This is so funny... I do this too, except it's when I'm driving home from an action movie I just saw in a theatre. I always feel like a stunt guy as I drive my car home, and the image of how I must look plays in my head in slow-mo with cool background music. I'm so awesome in my own mind. :cool:

Apr 15, 2014
This is so funny... I do this too, except it's when I'm driving home from an action movie I just saw in a theatre. I always feel like a stunt guy as I drive my car home, and the image of how I must look plays in my head in slow-mo with cool background music. I'm so awesome in my own mind. :cool:
I identify with this. Hahaha

Course, you ARE awesome.

and me too

T

Tintin

Ooh, I know. Being able to catch the bus you need, no matter how late you're running.

P

psalm6819

Does selective hearing count as a super power? I have the astounding ability to not hear pointless requests and/or dumb statements.........................

How come nobodies saying anything????????

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Did I hear people calling each other and themselves Awesome...?!

42165-1caf2b91.jpg
Why, yes, you (and we) are! ...but do you know WHY?! I'll tell you.

It's because God made us, in His own Awesomeness...I mean, Image...which last I checked, means we're awesome, because God doesn't make or do non-Awesome things...so far as I've seen/found at this point in my life. I'm pretty sure it's universally and transcendentally true, too.

So, yes...you're awesome! I thought I'd just chime in and second that. Also...in reference to Grace...what if you just had the ability to slow down time, instead of stopping or reversing it...? Might be good to catch a glass falling off the table or the like...but also means you have to watch things happen excruciatingly slow.

G

GaryA

BURP!!!!!!! Excuse me sorry I broke your glasses!
"There's nothing like having the always-amazing comically-confusing mega-amplified fantastic-fun super-duper belch power!"

:)

G

GaryA

Does selective hearing count as a super power?
"Naw -- that's just a common every-day run-of-the-mill power. So many on this planet seem to possess it..." ;)

:)

S

Stevehicle

Spontaneously spawn a umbrella for when it rains and you have to walk to the car.

J

jeremyPJ

the power to know what my date was wanting and be able to deliver. For example, which restaurant, or a special place she likes. To know she would enjoy going there. Something just enough to let us "click" and feel "wow this is cool!"
Hope this makes sense.

JonahLynx

Dec 28, 2014
The power to open non-automatic doors as if they were automatic.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
being able to foretell the future of a movie plot.

so under-appreciated !

S

ServantStrike

being able to foretell the future of a movie plot.

so under-appreciated !
IMDB!

Spoiler alert Spoiler-Alert.jpg

the power to know what my date was wanting and be able to deliver. For example, which restaurant, or a special place she likes. To know she would enjoy going there. Something just enough to let us "click" and feel "wow this is cool!"
Hope this makes sense.
It makes perfect sense.

You're asking for a pretty hefty super power though... I don't see any down sides to it either... other than what if she always wants something that's exactly the opposite of what you want.... then there’s trouble.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Running to the door and holding it open for people walking through, Manners Man!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I think that superpower is disappearing from the gene pool. Many used to have the gene but it has been bred out over the last few generations.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I have the superpower of always forgetting to bring money on a date. It may be lame, but it definitely saves me a lot of cash.

On a completely unrelated note: no woman has ever asked me out for a second date!!!

S

ServantStrike

I have the superpower of always forgetting to bring money on a date. It may be lame, but it definitely saves me a lot of cash.

On a completely unrelated note: no woman has ever asked me out for a second date!!!
Come to think of it I don't know that a woman has ever asked me out....

They had better not think about it now though... or I'll be in hot water.