What Is Your Favorite Christian Song at the Moment?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Biya

Feb 7, 2019
Not in a Hurry by Will Reagan. Got it on repeat for weeks now. :) Really blessed with this song.

G

Godsgirl83

To Many great songs to pick just one. But I really love this song! And someone did a great job putting this video together.

G

Godsgirl83

There's no video to this link but it is ONE OF MY FAVES!

G

Godsgirl83

this is not my favorite version, but one of the only I can find right now. BUT I LOVE THE MESSAGE!

Beeannsei

Apr 15, 2019
These are my favorite songs at the moment...makes me really Feel Good :)
You can follow or like. Let's listen to it together ^_^

Beeannsei

Apr 15, 2019
Not in a Hurry by Will Reagan. Got it on repeat for weeks now. :) Really blessed with this song.

Heard this just now...it's really good. Might be my on repeat too and the lyrics are so touching.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Martin Smith...Waiting here for you...