What Is Your Favorite Style of Music?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

I Love Jazz Style the Best.

S

shirley

MY FAVORITE STYLE OF MUSIC IS THE OLDIES 50 S N 60 S MUSIC N JAZZ LIKE KENNY G

G

goth4god

hardcore Christian music... with all that screaming and stuff =]

O

OFM

what about soft mellow christian music

G

goth4god

I listen to some, but it's not my favorite style.

O

OFM

Ever Hear of Rez Band or Petra i really love both christian bands

G

goth4god

the softer Christian bands I listen to tend not to be well known.

O

OFM

those bands are heavy metal christian

G

goth4god

They aren't the same kind of heavy Christian music I listen to. lol

O

OFM

.o.k.
do u love musis alot i sure very much alot do...
allways
rock
on.

G

goth4god

I also love music, I just don't get to listen to many new bands and songs because my computer wont load them.

U

Ugly

Ever Hear of Rez Band or Petra i really love both christian bands
Those bands are n o t heavy metal at all. They are rock bands, but metal is a different monster. I liked some of the old school Greg X Volz Petra, Beat The System, etc.. but generally not too into stuff like Petra, too pop. I know Rez as well. I LOVED the album Lament. And had a few of their later albums as well, but again never a huge fan.

Probably one of my favorite styles is (Christian) death metal.

R

rosh037

I love Western classical music, especially the compositions of Mozart, Beethoven and Bach. Swan Lake and "The Ride of the Valkyries" tend to be among my favorites! Music takes me to a completely sphere of existence

“If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.”
-William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
For secular music: Romantic era orchestral music -- Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Mendelssohn -- and Verismo opera.

For sacred music: nothing comes close to a large choir singing traditional hymns with full organ -- stirs my soul.

T

Tintin

Symphonic metal.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Did somebody already take kazoo?