what is your name?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gawargios

My heavenly father jesus christ be with all of you,

we are having the big prayer time on the next 3 days (monday & tuesday & wedensday);
SO please please please for everybody , just you send your name & your request to me or even in private msg on this site; on tuesday we will put the names on the alter.

Also we are having our daily praying, if you like , just send me to recive our daily praying to you by your request.
realy we would like to gain your blessings !!

Waitnig for all of your msgs

god bless
your sis mary

S

sweetboy

please pray for me

M

maye

God Bless you for this! I am praying for you also! please pray for me and my family (health and salvation) and a situation i am having a church. also my father in law has a terminal lung illness - pray for healing for him. one last thing, (sorry) my beloved dog, roddy, (i can't have children and my dogs are like children to me) went blind for no reason (vet can't find a reason why - i take him to a doggie eye doctor next week) please pray for his sight to return. sorry for so many - i so appreciate knowing someone is praying in agreement with me. thanks again and God Bless you!