WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

I am still very fond of Country Gospel. One group that few have ever heard of, specializes in putting on concerts in Churches. The group is called "God's Country Band". I actually saw them twice in a very small community church in a very tiny town called Smartsville, CA. Here is there website with some sample songs you can listen to: https://myspace.com/godscountryband/music/songs

I also love Messianic Christian Music, and the song that is my favorite is "Yeshua Hamashiach": Yeshua Hamashiach - YouTube

Lately, I have been getting into some Reggae Gospel on the Radio Station: LOVE 101 FM, from Kingston, Jamaica. Love 101

K

Kerry

The kind that praises God and not me. But you can copy and paste it to the music forum.