what kingdom is the feet?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2010
It is God whom brings all Wisdom, it is God whom brings understanding of His Word; and it is God whom chooses Who He puts His Words in. To pursue meaning of the Word, is not the same thing as arguing semantics, or mundane philosophy of man. When we argue our own meaning, we dissent from each other, losing sight of the Truth that is contained in the Scripture. You are right, that we should seek meaning from the Word, to thirst after it with all our heart and soul, to fill our spirits up with it. But in doing these things, we must remember that ours is a Labor of Love, going forward at the right time, and the right place; living our every breath to Glorify Him who gave us life. It is never wrong to study, but if we take a little study, and we were to combine such things as a small bit of understanding; with our own failed intellect, well; such brings forward the dogmas, and warped ideologies of the world... it would begin, and surely continue to fill us up only with the emptiness of a salt that has lost its flavor... Such things are evident to anyone who has seen the world.
Prophecy, is good, in that we might Trust and know that what God says, He surely fulfills. But what of the Salvation at hand?
What of our hearts and minds? What of how lukewarm so many of us have become? I would rather know nothing of prophecy than to become lukewarm, neither hot nor cold with His Word. I think, and mind you this is but my opinion, that better our time is spent in meditation upon the meaning of His Word daily; the renewal of our spirits continuously, and the true fellowship of the Body, which is the building up of those new, and those whom already walk in faith.
Never, after all, are we so assured of our own salvation as not to question our actions, thoughts, and especially, our reasons.

Love, In Christ,
~Witness_Israel

Jul 30, 2010
It is God whom brings all Wisdom, it is God whom brings understanding of His Word; and it is God whom chooses Who He puts His Words in. To pursue meaning of the Word, is not the same thing as arguing semantics, or mundane philosophy of man. When we argue our own meaning, we dissent from each other, losing sight of the Truth that is contained in the Scripture. You are right, that we should seek meaning from the Word, to thirst after it with all our heart and soul, to fill our spirits up with it. But in doing these things, we must remember that ours is a Labor of Love, going forward at the right time, and the right place; living our every breath to Glorify Him who gave us life. It is never wrong to study, but if we take a little study, and we were to combine such things as a small bit of understanding; with our own failed intellect, well; such brings forward the dogmas, and warped ideologies of the world... it would begin, and surely continue to fill us up only with the emptiness of a salt that has lost its flavor... Such things are evident to anyone who has seen the world.
Prophecy, is good, in that we might Trust and know that what God says, He surely fulfills. But what of the Salvation at hand?
What of our hearts and minds? What of how lukewarm so many of us have become? I would rather know nothing of prophecy than to become lukewarm, neither hot nor cold with His Word. I think, and mind you this is but my opinion, that better our time is spent in meditation upon the meaning of His Word daily; the renewal of our spirits continuously, and the true fellowship of the Body, which is the building up of those new, and those whom already walk in faith.
Never, after all, are we so assured of our own salvation as not to question our actions, thoughts, and especially, our reasons.

Love, In Christ,
~Witness_Israel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah 13:15
"Hear ye, and give ear, be not proud: for the Lord hath spoken."

13:16 "Give glory to the Lord your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness."

13:17 " But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore and run down with tears, because the Lords flock is carried away captive."

75% of the bible contains prophecy. God gave us these prophecy's for a reason, and not just to fill in the pages for sake of it.

If you warn people to not read the prophecies which is the word of the Lord, then what little you have will be taken away. For they that rejected the word of the Lord and killed the prophets did the same to Jesus. Be weary that you not be an enemy of God and despise what he has given us, for the little flock is past the milk, and requires solid food. This solid food satisfies the soul and leaves us not hungry....and you my friend are starving in your captivity.

Aug 12, 2010
Sister, you forget your place! Or have you assumed yourself my teacher?
Do you know me? Do you know what I, even now, do in The Name of The Lord? To call me starving in captivity. Such a thing to say unto a Servant, shows that you do not speak to edify, nor even to correct. The words of a serpent were upon your tongue sister. I am no captive of this world; but actively I am with The Lord, even now.
You mix my words with your own; for never did I say 'do not read the prophecies'. Such a thing to accuse me of, such blaspheme against your brother!
I warned them, as too I warn you, against assuming a small bit of scripture to provide a personal divine revelation. Remember that it is not the Scripture that saves us, and again; it is God whom brings Understanding of His Word. A Just Prophecy is good certainly, but division over man's interpretation is folly.
You may attempt to defend what I have not attacked, but you only put a stone in your own mouth; for the words I spoke were and are and will remain true.
You may however, wish again; before teaching me my faults, to read what I put forward, or attempt to understand what I said, for clearly sister, you have not.
I am not writing in anger, but in concern, for what I wrote was given unto me to say for reason; I question you, what is your reason?

Blessed are those who come in the Name of The Lord
Love, In Christ,
~The Witness Israel

Jul 30, 2010
Sister, you forget your place! Or have you assumed yourself my teacher?
Do you know me? Do you know what I, even now, do in The Name of The Lord? To call me starving in captivity. Such a thing to say unto a Servant, shows that you do not speak to edify, nor even to correct. The words of a serpent were upon your tongue sister. I am no captive of this world; but actively I am with The Lord, even now.
You mix my words with your own; for never did I say 'do not read the prophecies'. Such a thing to accuse me of, such blaspheme against your brother!
I warned them, as too I warn you, against assuming a small bit of scripture to provide a personal divine revelation. Remember that it is not the Scripture that saves us, and again; it is God whom brings Understanding of His Word. A Just Prophecy is good certainly, but division over man's interpretation is folly.
You may attempt to defend what I have not attacked, but you only put a stone in your own mouth; for the words I spoke were and are and will remain true.
You may however, wish again; before teaching me my faults, to read what I put forward, or attempt to understand what I said, for clearly sister, you have not.
I am not writing in anger, but in concern, for what I wrote was given unto me to say for reason; I question you, what is your reason?

Blessed are those who come in the Name of The Lord
Love, In Christ,
~The Witness Israel
Sighs and lamentations my brethren; for so many of you forget yourselves.
Who is man, when he tries to enlighten the Word? he is nothing, This is a false statement. We as christians always enlighten, reflect and reinforce Gods word, because that word is also in us too. It's what we do. ...The question was asked, which kingdom is the feet? Some of us happen to know because the answer is in the scriptures. It is not our own concept. We can only guide. The rest is up to the reader to follow it up. fallen away like chaff in the wind. This is not a nice thing to quote to someone who is sharing in the lord. You have directed this at the wrong people.
The truth, is that none of you knew! Not a single one of you understands what is to come, You do err brother. Some of us do know, and can say so with all confidence. It is not pride, it is an acknowledgement and it is our duty to share. We cannot hide the truth when it is asked, especially if we know the answer. It would be wrong, and we love the truth. nor the dream that God gave one man the right to interpret! The meaning of the image in Daniel was interpreted by God already if you read on. He said the last kingdom is 10 kings. The answer is in Daniel 7:7 and Rev 13 - again, this is only guiding to those scriptures that contain the answer from God. You have but His record! Why then, do you assume yourselves teachers of this thing? The holy spirit is our teacher, he leads us to the correct scriptures that answers our questions. The holy spirit reveals all things. God has also appointed men who have that holy spirit (spirit of truth) to teach the small flock, by guiding them back to those scriptures. So there has to be some out there that God has appointed who do teach in spirit and truth, as you know my friend there are alot of different doctrines. If you are sincere, you will discern who is true in the lord and who is not. Do you forget the words of James, who under Christ's direction taught us that not many should assume to be teachers? That is correct. You can only teach when you have full understanding, otherwise you will lead many astray and be held accountable.
I tell the true answer is this, listen well!
None among us is righteous, not one. Why then, do you seek to know such things that were sealed up in complete meaning so long ago? It is only sealed up to those who are not interested and to those that are happy with only milk. I tell you brothers, you are afraid. The sin within you that beats its drum against your spirit, warps what you see, steals what you know. You are full of prides and lies; so silence yourselves before you cast your wisdoms to the wind like fools. This in my opinion is haughty nonsense talk, and sounds like you are trying to imitate the words of the lord but have no understanding of it. Your words are not directed at anyone in particular and does not substantiate exactly why you say this. It is only hot air and is manifested on this site for all to see. It is not edifying.
The meaning, was meant for the man who dreamed it, and so; I tell you, it matters not! You are telling us not to go there! This is false advice. The prophecy was revealed in Revelations when the lamb unsealed the book for us. The prophecy was for us to understand in the last days as we will witness this new kingdom with 10 kings and we have to identify it, in order to be prepared for what is to come. We dont go into it with our eyes closed and say the Lord will protect us, halleluia, praise the Lord etc, having no idea what is to come. No God loves us and by revealing this we avoiding making the wrong choice when the time comes, because the wrong choice is detremental to our salvation. You are taught to seek first The Kingdom of God! Of course. Why are we all here? We are all seeking the kingdom. The kingdom is revealed in the holy scriptures. Thats were our information comes from. We are not going to just believe in the kingdom because man is talking about it, we have to check it out and read for ourselves to make sure we dont get decieved with false doctrines, and check if all that he says is true. The bible is the main source of truth and the only source. You are taught that he who increases in Wisdom increases in equal part sorrow; We have sorrow because so many try distort this wisdom that has been given to us by God. we have sorrow because so many are lost and refuse or cant find their way, so their situation doesn't change but worsens. We have sorrow because we are constantly being persecuted by the world in which we do not belong. Yes we have godly sorrow, but in it is also rejoicing. so yes! Silence your troubled hearts, silence the tongues of vipers! We cannot be silenced, it is not possible and a viper is the enemy of Christ of which we have no part of. Yes! Deny yourselves the pride of knowing what you do not, and humble yourselves before The House of The Lord.
This, is the true answer. You are young, and can also learn alot of your elders (your teachers) in the Lord as they will guide you back to the scriptures. That is their job. Do not despise these teachers that the Lord has purposed. Weigh up if they strictly teach what is in the bible. This style of talking you have adopted brother will not bring any good fruit into the kingdom. First sharpen your knowledge and understanding and then you can speak with authority.

I am a woman yes, and I am from the little flock. I say this with no malice, but to correct you and give good instruction in the Lord for the saving of your soul. Do not be offended, for this is pride and pride cannot enter the kingdom of God.

J

jeff325

I'll say it. wittness Isreal, you just want to be right don't you. You speak so boldly but the undertone is from sin.

J

jeff325

In the 7 letters to the churches in asia in Revelations there is a small reference to the statue. I have read the seven letters more than a few times and I have never noticed it before, but that just goes to show my ignorance and/or God superior wisdom. I believe that the letter to the churches is a 3 prong message. Literal letters for the churches in asia at the time, a time table of the history of the state of the christian church, and personal messages to the individual believer.
Not too long ago I noticed a small reference to gold, bronze, iron and pottery. I am sure that there is a significance to it, and I just wanted to share that.