what secret lies behind todays pastors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 9, 2010
That is right,who do they come to America where they have a lot of preachers,and the Gospel has been spread like wildfire in America.

They either want to come to America to prosper financially and do well for themselves or to escape persecution in the country they inhabit.Maybe they have relatives in America.

They sure can't say I will go to America for they need to hear the Gospel.They need to preach the Gospel in their country.The apostle Paul suffered for the Gospel's sake.Do we think it should be easier now.Sometimes it is,sometimes it is not,but we preach anyway,although Paul did escape from them at times and went elsewhere.

Matt

C

Consumed

and God will supply all your needs thru His riches and glory in Christ Jesus thru man.

M

Maranatha

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? (Mathew 6:25-26)

May 21, 2009
Means don't worry about any of it. Do your part then God will make sure you have all you need and much more. If your poor how will you feed people. People need food. A starving person needs their belly full before they be taught about God.

R

Ricke

I was a Missionary to The Philippines for 3 years. No problems usually there. Most there are Christians, with Muslims usually in Mindanao.
If God had told me to go somewhere where it is really dangerous, I would have gone there as well. Personally noone wants to be in a dangerous place, but The Bible does teach that all things work for good to those who Love the Lord.

I counted Everyday a Blessing I was in The Philippines. I really in a way did not want to come back here. I loved doing The Lord's work there among those beautiful people. My wife is from there, but I met and Married her here.

M

Maranatha

Dear Loveschild:

Exactly, the first two sentence of your recent post are perfectly right but then, are we better and smarter than the Lord who created heaven and Earth? Did not He know the comment which you have commented before he could tell us as in Mathew 6:25-26? that is what he says do not give excess of what you have which means we need not to be rich to feed the hungry we can give from what we have for example if I have a single loaf of bread I can give to the hungry out of it and he says give from what is dear and the only thing you have to the needy.