When people that pass on today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Find themselves standing before God. Are asked, why should you be allowed to enter into eternal fellowship with God?

What do you believe is the correct answer?

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
I believed the Gospel , that Christ died for my sins , was buried and rose again from the dead , and I have put my trust in him alone for salvation

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
"Your Son, O God."

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I must say, however, our judgement is one of rewards is it not? Eternal life is ours in Jesus Christ, so our death and then judgement is not one of needing to justify ourselves, for the Lord knows our heart. It is more likened to a welcoming, than a determination. It is our works that shall be judged one day, but our eternal place is already established as being in Christ. We are redeemed, reconciled, and justified before God.

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
amen , well said Ben

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Find themselves standing before God.
Do they have their eyes opened or closed?
Are asked, why should you be allowed to enter into eternal fellowship with God?
I perceive that answers my first question because if they have ears to hear then they would have eyes to see.

The Hinnie Principle reveals the correct answer would be "Because my eyes are closed."
(See Deuteronomy Ex 33:20-23)

And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
John 9:39

Last edited:
A

Ariel82

Find themselves standing before God. Are asked, why should you be allowed to enter into eternal fellowship with God?

I believe we are already in eternal fellowship with God, so why would God ask if we should be allowed to continue what He has already established?

We go where God sends us be it heaven or earth.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

That question was probably asked before that person was born again. If you are born again you will not be asked that question when you die.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
"Wow Lord after all these years of being with you I'm so glad to see your FACE., YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!"

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

Hello FlyingDove,

First of all, if you are talking about true believers, they will not be asked that question, because their faith in Christ is their access into fellowship with God and eternal life. If you are referring to unbelievers, they simply will not be asked that question and that because they will have been resurrected out of Hades where they will have already been experiencing punishment, where at the great white throne judgment, the will stand before God and will be held accountable for every sin they committed.

Dec 12, 2013
Lord, remember me in your Kingdom and make me the greatest example of your mercy!