Where can I download awesome Christian Music? Any ideas? (Windows and/or IOS) Tx.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Grace29

Hi

Where can I download awesome Christian Music? Any ideas? (Windows and/or IOS) Tx.

W

wwjd_kilden

I thought everyone (except me) used Spotify? :p

Jul 27, 2016
I thought everyone (except me) used Spotify? :p
I don't use it either lol, and I'm 22, I'm like an oddball compared to others my age haha

To the OP, maybe look on the app store/google play store for some christian music apps? or downloader apps?

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Do you mean free downloads or pay downloads?

For pay downloads I would suggest AmazonMP3, or iTunes if that's more your thing but I prefer MP3 format. They're generally the same price and have mostly the same selection. Also Bandcamp for independent artists.

For free downloads unfortunately there isn't as much of that as there used to be, you can find some on Bandcamp, Reverbnation, New Release Today, and Jesus Freak Hideout.

U

Ugly

Also 'Christian music' is a very broad term. That could mean anything from old fashioned gospel to black gospel to metal to electronic and more.

G

Grace29

Thank You!:eek:

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
noisetrade is a pretty big hub for free ((donate if you like)) indie music downloads sanctioned by the artists that host their stuff there, and they have a tagging system that includes christian/gospel:

http://noisetrade.com/genres/christian-gospel

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Too bad viruswire... I mean LimeWire no longer exists.

On second thought, maybe it's a good thing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If you know the songs you like, you can youtube them and convert the video
to an MP3 format using a free converter that is easy to find with a search
engine :) Then you can save them to your music folder to play at will :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;DK7c1dgs8ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK7c1dgs8ZA[/video]
It says seven hours but the time frame seems to be two hours?