Which Bible version shall I use

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lifelike

Authorized, king James version, received text. Most of the modern translations come from the texts from Alexandria or Egypt which was the gnostic centre of the world, personally that's all I need to know, I don't want anything that's been in their grubby little hands, twisting and removing scripture to suit their own beliefs. Our beliefs should conform to the word of God not the other way around! The men that took the Alexandrian text and translated it (westcott and hort) were Satan worshipers, and Freemasons, and if you wanna know what THEY believe just look at the movements today that want a universal religion, they believe that Jesus was not God, they believe they are Gods. And they twisted the texts and removed EVERY scripture the declared or shows the deity of Christ. It's not a hard choice "which bible do I trust" I trust the bible that God has preserved from the beginning, not the form that Satan promotes.
For awesome teaching on this subject check out Walter Veiths series "bible translations" or Australian Les Garretts "which bible should I trust". Jesus be Glorified! He is King, the Supreme God! Him only shall I serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Buddee

The one you're actually going to read.
Then trust the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you.

Status
Not open for further replies.