Which is it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2010
Those who are not against us are for us......

Those Who Are Not with Us Are against Us"

Feb 19, 2010
Why does it have to be "us vs. them"? I don't see such an attitude in Scripture, so I don't know why we should have it.

Not that you're saying that, aspen, because I know you're not. Just a general statement.

Dec 19, 2009
Those who are not against us are for us......

Those Who Are Not with Us Are against Us"
Are those both Bible quotes? I could only find this:

For he that is not against us is for us. Mark 9:40 RSV

Feb 3, 2010
Luke 11:23.........

Dec 19, 2009
Luke 11:23.........
This is seemingly a fascinating contradiction. My best guess, off the top of my head, is that it depends on the situation you find yourself in. The Lord will be there to advise you, and he will remind you of the appropriate Scripture that applies to that situation.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
jesus did say that everyone who received him also received the father who sent him. he then went on to say that everyone that receives us also receives him. and just to put things into perspective, he said for us to not be surprised when the world hates us, because it first hated him, and we are not better than he is, are we?

it is us and them, we just cannot react in that spirit.