Who is the Bride & who is the groom?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 14, 2011
"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

THE RAPTURE. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE THE BRIDE.

this is the 2nd coming my friend.
the bride and the groom will happen 1000yrs later after all is cleared up.

Feb 14, 2011
The New Jerusalem is the promised land for all those in the covenant.

hi bro;please read revch.21 for your self and gain more knowledge.
this happening will be 1000yrs after the coming, when all on earth is finished.

''wakeup''.

Feb 14, 2011
wakeup bride;groom;virgins;oil;lamps: these are all symbolic,cant take it litteral?
it is speaking in parables,open your eyes.

Jesus was not wrong in his teaching, but intentionally said hard words so that the people could not receive or understand. Jesus specifically said that his teaching was such that some would turn away: And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. (Luke 8:10)

God has never asked for understanding, only faith: For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; (I Cor 1:22, 23)

The Rapture will happen (I believe). But not everyone.

God Bless.may the holy spirit guide you in the deep things of God

wakeup

how do you explain rev.9:9 and 14? why are these multitudes coming out of great tribulations?

This is the part of the discription of the Locus thats on its way to torment those unbelievers still on earth...

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.rev9:9
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.rev9:10

if you read from Rev 9:1-10 it should be clear God willing.

wakeup

and 14? why are these multitudes coming out of great tribulations?

Rev 9:v14= I hope this helps you...It really does speak for itself. Read it all really from

One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. rev9:12

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, rev9:13
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. rev9:14 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. rev9:15

God bless my brother.
lets go back to the original topic,the bride and the groom.

Feb 14, 2011
wakeup bride;groom;virgins;oil;lamps: these are all symbolic,cant take it litteral?
it is speaking in parables,open your eyes.

Jesus was not wrong in his teaching, but intentionally said hard words so that the people could not receive or understand. Jesus specifically said that his teaching was such that some would turn away: And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. (Luke 8:10)

God has never asked for understanding, only faith: For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; (I Cor 1:22, 23)

The Rapture will happen (I believe). But not everyone.

God Bless.

wakeup

how do you explain rev.9:9 and 14? why are these multitudes coming out of great tribulations?

This is the part of the discription of the Locus thats on its way to torment those unbelievers still on earth...

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.rev9:9
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.rev9:10

if you read from Rev 9:1-10 it should be clear God willing.

wakeup

and 14? why are these multitudes coming out of great tribulations?

Rev 9:v14= I hope this helps you...It really does speak for itself. Read it all really from

One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. rev9:12

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, rev9:13
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. rev9:14 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. rev9:15

God bless my brother.
please bro, dont mixup the second coming and rev ch.21.this is 1000yrs after the second com.when all the work on earth is done.

Feb 14, 2011
"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

THE RAPTURE. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE THE BRIDE.
no; this is about the second com. go 1000yrs further,when allwork on earth is finished.