Who is This

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 30, 2010
Journey 41 . what u saying brother.that Elijah with MOSES is to DANIELS PEOPLE
[/QUOTE]I'm saying that in Revelations 11:3-12, there are two witnesses (prophets) that will preach in Israel in the last three and a half years before Christ returns. Christians argue over who they are. The verse you quoted prooves that one of those witnessess is Elijah. He never died but was taken up to heaven by a chariot. The other one is moses because the devil fought over his dead body with an Angel, and moses had the same powers given to him as described in Revelations.

Not important, or a big deal, and it's good you are on here asking questions, but could you please spell properly because alot of us are older and find it hard to understand how you young people abbreviate things. :confused: I think that it's one of the rules on this site, for the sake of those reading the posts? Not trying to be a stick in the mud ok! ;)

Mar 22, 2011
precious brother Scotth, if John d baptist introduce d people 2 Jesus christ who is d WORD. FULFILLING D FATHERS 2 D CHILDREN, PENTICOSTAL CHILDREN IN D UPPER ROOM. WHO INTROUDUCE US 2D ACTS 2 FATHERS?

Mar 22, 2011
God bless u J41, your not a stick in the mud your my BROTHER LOL.IF WE ARE GENTILES HOW ARE WE GOING UP IN THE RAPTURE?

Mar 22, 2011
HEY ,BROTHER TUMNUS WHATS HAPPENING BROTHER.ARE U TEARING DOWN DOES STRONG HOLDS OF THE DEVIL BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD

Feb 9, 2010
1For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
4Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD(Malachi 4:1-6).

9But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
10For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come(Matthew 11:9-14).

Some might say this is John the Baptist,for Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah that already came to prepare the way for Jesus,and we do not see in the Bible anywhere where Elijah was to come but in Malachi.

But the reading of it indicates that it could be in the future and Elijah will be one of the 2 witnesses,and the way it says the wicked will be under your feet which would be a future event,and it is the great and dreadful day of the Lord sounds like a future event.

But it says I will send you Elijah and not 2 people as the 2 witnesses,and Jesus said Elijah already came,which is John the Baptist,and only Malachi mentions Elijah coming,and it is the end of the Old Testament,in which the New Testament picks up with Jesus coming and John the Baptist preparing the way,and Jesus called him Elijah that was to come.

I will say it is John the Baptist,and if someone says that it would not refer to Elijah himself as one of the 2 witnesses,then it is John the Baptist.

It has to be John the Baptist,for the Old Testament ends and the New Testament begins with Jesus and John the Baptist preparing the way for Him,which Jesus said it was Elijah to come.

Jul 30, 2010
God bless u J41, your not a stick in the mud your my BROTHER LOL.IF WE ARE GENTILES HOW ARE WE GOING UP IN THE RAPTURE?
[/QUOTE]God bless you too. Your brother is a sister! Normally the name for a girl comes up in pink. It's ok. Good laugh for me, no offence! :)

Anyone who is not an Israelite is a gentile. When we follow Christ we become a "spiritual israelite" The spiritual Israelites will be resurrected and picked up at christ's coming.

T

Tumnus

HEY ,BROTHER TUMNUS WHATS HAPPENING BROTHER.ARE U TEARING DOWN DOES STRONG HOLDS OF THE DEVIL BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD

Hey brother stone, I'm enjoying your thread. Keep up the great conversation!

Your sister in Christ,
Tumnus

Mar 22, 2011
hahahahahaahahah oh sister i so thought you was a brother . GOD BLESS YOUR HEART .THANKS 4 THE ENCOURAGEMENT

Mar 22, 2011
OH MY , journey 41 excuse i,thoughtyou was a man too . lol ONCE AGAIN ITS THE 1ST TIME IVE BEEN ON A BROWSING SINCE LOGGING

Mar 22, 2011
mpaper GREETINGS BROTHER. I SEE YOU MISS MY POINT. ITS BEEN 2000 YEARS SINCE JOHN D BAPTIST.AND THE TERRIBLE DAY HAS NOT HAPPEN

Mar 22, 2011
THERE IS A NATURAL GENTILE BRIDE. REMEMBER IN REVELATION THE GREAT NUMBER OF MULTITUDE JOHN SAW .AND HE ASKED WHO ARE THEY

Mar 22, 2011
AND SHE IS TO BE RAPTURED.BEFORE REVELATION CHP 11. HALLEUIAH

Mar 22, 2011
Hey brother stone, I'm enjoying your thread. Keep up the great conversation!

Your sister in Christ,
Tumnus
HI SISTER . HOPE ALL IS WELL . IM OFF TO WORK NOW .CHAT LATER .PEACE