Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
My Epic released an EP, 'ultraviolet' earlier this year, part one of a two-EP set, the second 'violence' to be out late in 2018. they say the second EP should be the heaviest release to date. Musically overall they bounce between melodic, prog-rock and aggressive, grungy hard rock.
here's the closing song from the first EP; i'm looking forward to hearing the second half of the diptych.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That video was not available when I clicked on it :( So I went to youtube, and listened to this one :)

I really like it! It is, as you say, very melodic :)

U

Ugly

Close your mouths, open your hearts And lend and open ear Stop speaking rumors and gossip Take some time to hear Your words have become a noose From which many have been hung Poisoned by words of bitterness Like venom flowing from the tongue Church of the dead If the church is the body Why aren't His arms reaching out This is the end of my silence Hear the words from my mouth If the church is the body Why aren't His feet moving Frozen by fear and prejudice With hearts void of loving You've eaten rotten meat Forsaken your daily bread Just like the church of Sardis Pews lined with the bodies of the dead The church has become perverse and divided The body abused like a whore So concerned with those inside You ignore those just outside the doors It's time to return to your first love And remember that Christ is the head Once again, be the church of the living Cease from being the church of the dead

U

Ugly

Father don't go please I must go child, my body is not meant for this world Panic sets in like a knife I've lost too much in this world You've met a good man Now, go with God I will always love you for what you have done for me Child, I have done nothing, for the Lord, He saves

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
have a little old-school Christian electro-industrial rock in your day :)

'ask the One who knows'

the artist is the same person behind 'Soulchasm' -- a lesser-known but excellent late-90's Christian industrial outfit

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
the new My Epic isn't as heavy as i thought it might be, but it is heavy. not just in music, but in content