Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Didnt hear that?

Trump has one guaranteed ally, John Ratcliffe DNI

You go back in Barrs history, I believe he has a tie to (Dominion) board of directors?

The plot is thick, looks like Texas and Florida are the only solid States?

I watched the many hearings, the CCTV videos, heard the eyewitness testimony, looked at the public's display of the evidence?

Massive criminal fraud!
Oh it was to fire him or he step down.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...to-pursue-election-fraud-hunter-biden-report/

Jun 18, 2020
trump is not going back in, that's it.

move on cult of trump. the legal challenge failed at every level.

i mean, trump ran on " drain the swamp_. did ya'll actually think the swamp would ever let him back in???
Oh look who’s back little ankle biter gb9 and still infatuated with his new word; ‘cult’!

Again gb you remind me of the whiner who shows up at a house fire to drone on about building code infractions rather than help put it out…maybe go find Trump hater Posthuman and have a game of pattycakes.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Oh look who’s back little ankle biter gb9 and still infatuated with his new word; ‘cult’!

Again gb you remind me of the whiner who shows up at a house fire to drone on about building code infractions rather than help put it out…maybe go find Trump hater Posthuman and have a game of pattycakes.

i am not a trump hater, i am being realistic . trump is not going back in,

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A thought had crossed my mind:
The 2018 EO requires the consent and signature of the AG. Perhaps Barr is unwilling to go along with this executive order and he resigned or was relieved of duty?

There are plenty of people on another chat board who are pumping Barr.....thinking that this is some kind of a stick save. My personal opinion is that Barr is useless and a coward and a "fixer". Rarely does a leopard change his spots. During the last four years Barr literally let EVERYONE off the hook or ran interference.

I think the DOJ and FBI are the most liable of all agencies for America ills. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
And yet you show up to denigrate Trump supporters – with ‘friends’ like you who needs enemas…
Worse than that, he denigrates all Christian-conservatives who are interested in Liberty and Justice...
He's obviously in denial of his anti-Trump, anti-Democracy & anti-America stance...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Worse than that, he denigrates all Christian-conservatives who are interested in Liberty and Justice...
He's obviously in denial of his anti-Trump, anti-Democracy & anti-America stance...

we are not a democracy. we are a representative constitutional republic.

Jun 18, 2020
I suspect gb9 has crypto-TDS. On the surface he purports lukewarm support to the republican cause but underneath he’s a seething mass of anti-Trump hysteria.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
here is a good point to attempt to get the cult of trump to see-

as of today, bill barr is out.

he should have been out when he reversed himself and said there was no evidence of spying on the trump campaign after saying there was.

as has been the case in the last couple of years, trump did NOTHING when he should have, now he does something about barr when it is too late....

Jun 18, 2020
we are not a democracy. we are a representative constitutional republic.
A representative constitutional republic is a form of democracy silly billy - but u knew that you're just trying to be clever!

Jun 18, 2020
here is a good point to attempt to get the cult of trump to see-

as of today, bill barr is out.

he should have been out when he reversed himself and said there was no evidence of spying on the trump campaign after saying there was.

as has been the case in the last couple of years, trump did NOTHING when he should have, now he does something about barr when it is too late....
Your 2020 hindsight as always is dazzling gb! Why weren’t u there by Trump’s side with your crystal ball when u had the chance my little fair-weather friend!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Your 2020 hindsight as always is dazzling gb! Why weren’t u there by Trump’s side with your crystal ball when u had the chance my little fair-weather friend!

i was. i am,

see, because i criticize trump about inaction, or call out negative stuff he does ( or most of the time non-action), that means i am not in a cult.

trump should have started taking action about the mail in voting disaster back in october when the reports of massive issue of fraud stared coming out.

his tweeting but DOING nothing led to where we are now,,,,

Jun 18, 2020
i was. i am,

see, because i criticize trump about inaction, or call out negative stuff he does ( or most of the time non-action), that means i am not in a cult.

trump should have started taking action about the mail in voting disaster back in october when the reports of massive issue of fraud stared coming out.

his tweeting but DOING nothing led to where we are now,,,,
Keep wallowing in your pathetic justifications devoid of course of all context gb – in the end you’re just another ankle biter sniping from the weeds.

S

SophieT

A thought had crossed my mind:
The 2018 EO requires the consent and signature of the AG. Perhaps Barr is unwilling to go along with this executive order and he resigned or was relieved of duty?

There are plenty of people on another chat board who are pumping Barr.....thinking that this is some kind of a stick save. My personal opinion is that Barr is useless and a coward and a "fixer". Rarely does a leopard change his spots. During the last four years Barr literally let EVERYONE off the hook or ran interference.

I think the DOJ and FBI are the most liable of all agencies for America ills. Justice delayed is justice denied.
He reminds me of one of those giant groupers at the ocean bottom that just waits for the food to come to him.

Should have been left to his three hour lunches with buddies a long time ago.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Keep wallowing in your pathetic justifications devoid of course of all context gb – in the end you’re just another ankle biter sniping from the weeds.
yep, i will keep pointing out trump's failures.

see, unlike some others on here, i have VALID points , not mainstream media talking points...

Jun 18, 2020
I think they enjoy trying to make people angry and defensive. Meat and potatoes to them.
True, with gb9 i think it’s also a weird ego thing of; ‘I told ya so!’
Under the present crisis who needs it - kind of juvenile I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.