why Facebook stock tanked.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
Heard on the War Room with Owen Shroyer.
Trump says he will have the FCC investigate shadow banning of conservative speech.
Alex Jones channel is banned on Youtube when Alex tells this news on the Alex Jones show.
Facebook stock drops because they censor conservative speech.

Back story. Alex Jones told Trump about Twitter, Youtube, Facebook slowing down the sharing of conservative talk.
Mike Adams (the health ranger) of natural news stayed up for 3 days writing the report for Trump.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
July 26
Facebook stock drops roughly 20%, loses $120 billion in value after warning that revenue growth will take a hit

"Facebook stock had recovered from a decline earlier this year in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, one of several controversies and warning signs that the company had managed to weather with little damage to its stock. But declining revenue and user growth, topped by a warning from executives that it will continue, seemed to end that run. "

CNBC July 26 Mark Zuckerberg loses $17 billion in net worth as FB shares slide

It's costly to run one's only little fiefdom as an atheist Left wing billionaire.

Aug 2, 2009
It doesn't really matter much because Zuckerberg still has billions in his bank account and facebook has little overhead so it can lose billions more and still be profitable. All of its revenue is from advertising. What the zuckman has to watch out for is a reason for advertisers to pull out. The company's stock is just sort of icing on the cake.

....And yes, it went down because of the unexpected and dismal earnings projection, and had nothing to do with alex jones or trump lol.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
It doesn't really matter much because Zuckerberg still has billions in his bank account and facebook has little overhead so it can lose billions more and still be profitable. All of its revenue is from advertising. What the zuckman has to watch out for is a reason for advertisers to pull out. The company's stock is just sort of icing on the cake.

....And yes, it went down because of the unexpected and dismal earnings projection, and had nothing to do with alex jones or trump lol.
Exposing the prevolance of fake news and how Facebook played a part in that centinly was a big part of it.

Aug 2, 2009
Exposing the prevolance of fake news and how Facebook played a part in that centinly was a big part of it.
Everyone has known for a long time that facebook is anti-conservative. It's not news. The only thing investors care about is numbers.. and a disappointing earnings outlook is one of the worst things that can happen to a company's stock. That's just basic investing 101.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Everyone has known for a long time that facebook is anti-conservative. It's not news. The only thing investors care about is numbers.. and a disappointing earnings outlook is one of the worst things that can happen to a company's stock. That's just basic investing 101.
Facebook was making much money promoting questionable content. Now that that content has been regulated it has effected there earnings.
It’s not a conspiracy.

Aug 2, 2009
Facebook was making much money promoting questionable content. Now that that content has been regulated it has effected there earnings.
It’s not a conspiracy.
Believe whatever you want. I'm not a newbie to the stock market. I've obviously wasted my time trying to tell you what's really going on. And I never said anything about a conspiracy theory. Trump can do all the investigating he wants, but even if they blocked all conservative content they did not break any law. They are a privately owned company so they can block whoever they want. They're not a government entity. Zuckerberg can simply pull all of facebook's stock off the market tomorrow if he wants to. You have no idea what you're talking about, but go on and believe whatever you want.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
Believe whatever you want. I'm not a newbie to the stock market. I've obviously wasted my time trying to tell you what's really going on. And I never said anything about a conspiracy theory. Trump can do all the investigating he wants, but even if they blocked all conservative content they did not break any law. They are a privately owned company so they can block whoever they want. They're not a government entity. Zuckerberg can simply pull all of facebook's stock off the market tomorrow if he wants to. You have no idea what you're talking about, but go on and believe whatever you want.
Sorry I pushed you button, it’s not really that big a deal to me.

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
It’s not a conspiracy.
Interesting. Though, personally I'm not convinced that they've been regulating as much as they've claimed.

even if they blocked all conservative content they did not break any law.
Truth. I miss when websites were just websites.

7seasrekeyed

uh hold there

but anyone who was in a position to do something about it, did not do something about it...it fed the last administration and boosted it. it's a 'little' different now

not to mention the fact that he has been exposed for selling personal info and anyone who believes his lame excuses does not know what really goes on with facebook

Zuckerburg is a Marxists dream come true

his algorithm is designed to keep advertisers putting money into the platform

I was really disappointed when instagram sold out to him after they said the would not

7seasrekeyed

Interesting. Though, personally I'm not convinced that they've been regulating as much as they've claimed.

Truth. I miss when websites were just websites.

I miss those websites too.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
wait a minute... if it is ok to sue and try to ruin a business owner cause they won't make a cake for a gay wedding. then all the anti-social media sites need to be ruined for the collusion to silence the right.

but wait thats not all, these anti-social media sites have gotten much federal money over the years, also have become the new public square and also hold monopolies. it can be said that banning and muting Republicans on these platforms is election meddling since the republicans can't get a message out (cause its banned) yet demoncrats have unobstructed access cause lets face it these sites are where the people are.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
July 26
Facebook stock drops roughly 20%, loses $120 billion in value after warning that revenue growth will take a hit

"Facebook stock had recovered from a decline earlier this year in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, one of several controversies and warning signs that the company had managed to weather with little damage to its stock. But declining revenue and user growth, topped by a warning from executives that it will continue, seemed to end that run. "

CNBC July 26 Mark Zuckerberg loses $17 billion in net worth as FB shares slide

It's costly to run one's only little fiefdom as an atheist Left wing billionaire.
wow i didn't know that haven't be keeping up..now might be the time to buy...i am saying this without knowing why it slid.?