Why is the Inbox limited to 7,000 messages?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2010
It is an outrage - I've only been here for about a month and I've had to empty my inbox twice!

I am sure there is scripture to back this up :)

O

oopsies

lawl you get that many pm's? Such a busy poster! ;)

Feb 3, 2010
lawl you get that many pm's? Such a busy poster! ;)
Well, it is about time someone brought up this issue - it is just as relevant to our sanctification as the propaganda on another popular thread.......

O

oopsies

Well, it is about time someone brought up this issue - it is just as relevant to our sanctification as the propaganda on another popular thread.......
It is because of propaganda that you're limited to 7,000 messages in your inbox. And there is Scripture to back it up. I selected the following out of a passage and part of a sentence:

Leviticus 25:17
Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God.

You're being taken advantage of - you post too much, so you are limited in what you can send by PM. Any other interpretation is sacrilegious. My interpretation is right. All who do not agree is wrong and I shall have to blow a trumpet into their ears to wake them up for I am a watchman from Ezekial 33!

Feb 3, 2010
It is because of propaganda that you're limited to 7,000 messages in your inbox. And there is Scripture to back it up. I selected the following out of a passage and part of a sentence:

You're being taken advantage of - you post too much, so you are limited in what you can send by PM. Any other interpretation is sacrilegious. My interpretation is right. All who do not agree is wrong and I shall have to blow a trumpet into their ears to wake them up for I am a watchman from Ezekial 33!
BLAST IT! Foiled again!

S

sunshine_debbie

Are you guys serious or just fooling around, because sometimes its hard to tell.

Debbie

Dec 19, 2009

Seriously, the Scripture about the watchman (Ezekiel 33:1-9) is one of my favorites.

O

oopsies

Are you guys serious or just fooling around, because sometimes its hard to tell.

Debbie
A bit of both but mostly fooling around. ;) But I can't speak for aspen... lol

C

charisenexcelcis

According to Cup, the 7000 limit is just an unproven theory propagated by the Zionist banking cartel.

ty

Banned
Feb 11, 2010
this was one of the funnniest threads ever i about died laughing

O

oopsies

According to Cup, the 7000 limit is just an unproven theory propagated by the Zionist banking cartel.
No! You are wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

It is 7 times 1,000 = 7,000. Seven is a special number like 7 days of the week. Since the 7th day is the sabbath, you cannot count 7. You can only count 6. 1,000 is also a special number. 1,000 denotes years or actual 1,000 days. So in 6,000 days or 6,000 years, your 6,000 PM limit will be lifted.

Feb 3, 2010
You guys are so hilarious! Thanks for your responses.

O

oopsies

Ya, so Aspen, just wait 6,000 days or 6,000 years and you will be able to keep more than 6,000 inbox messages.

Feb 3, 2010
Ya, so Aspen, just wait 6,000 days or 6,000 years and you will be able to keep more than 6,000 inbox messages.
What if I only receive 666 messages - does that mean my message box is the beast?

Jan 22, 2010
I had to empty my inbox thrice on just my first day of posting. Between messaging Satan, the Federal Reserve, and the Mossad, I've gone through a lot of messages.

But our plans to take over the world and murder all the Palestinian babies are coming to fruition, so it's worth the effort. Our Zionist banking cartel will be supreme!

Feb 3, 2010
I had to empty my inbox thrice on just my first day of posting. Between messaging Satan, the Federal Reserve, and the Mossad, I've gone through a lot of messages.

But our plans to take over the world and murder all the Palestinian babies are coming to fruition, so it's worth the effort. Our Zionist banking cartel will be supreme!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You will betray us all!!!!

O

oopsies

I better clarify this for any newcomers who read this... he's just joking lol and to understand the joke, you need to read some of the false theology being perpetuated on the boards. He is not being anti-Semitic or anything of the sort.

Feb 3, 2010
I better clarify this for any newcomers who read this... he's just joking lol and to understand the joke, you need to read some of the false theology being perpetuated on the boards. He is not being anti-Semitic or anything of the sort.
Good point - this whole thread is a joke.