Why me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Njery

Hi I am Joy
just now
30 yrs old
just now
Hi guys, I am in a dilemma, I met this guy 5 years ago fell in love with him, got pregnant last year and gave birth to a healthy baby boy but after two days he died,before his birth I got to know that my fiance had given birth to a boy with his ex In our relationship, the ex has now 2 kids from him a boy and a girl I cried a lot before the birth of our son and was so hurt, things have not been easy I did not want to end the relationship since we lost a child together, now this guy has been going to sleep over by the ex in the name of seeing the kids, I am so down still grieving what should I do?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Let the guy go and grieve for son. I will say a prayer for God to comfort you and for you to get acquainted with Him. I'm sorry for your lost. Welcome to CC.

N

Njery

Thank you Tourist, God bless

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Sin do have consequences, and it separate us from the love of God, we will pray God will speak to your heart. Obeying Lord Jesus in this situation, is better. You can spend time in prayers and Bible reading, and other activities, where you feel the presence of God.
praying for you.

God bless!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. Sorry for your loss. I'll ask a mod to move this thread to the Family forum. The new members forum is only for introducing yourself. :)

C

Church2u2

Hi Njery..you have my sympathy and prayers and welcome to C.C.

T

Tinuviel

Welcome to CC. God is the Comforter...let this man go, and cling to your Father.

D

Depleted

Hi I am Joy
just now
30 yrs old
just now
Hi guys, I am in a dilemma, I met this guy 5 years ago fell in love with him, got pregnant last year and gave birth to a healthy baby boy but after two days he died,before his birth I got to know that my fiance had given birth to a boy with his ex In our relationship, the ex has now 2 kids from him a boy and a girl I cried a lot before the birth of our son and was so hurt, things have not been easy I did not want to end the relationship since we lost a child together, now this guy has been going to sleep over by the ex in the name of seeing the kids, I am so down still grieving what should I do?
I think Tourist gave you excellent advice on what you should do. Listen to it.

BUT, you asked the big question, "Why me?"

I had to ask the same question in my life at a heavyduty time, and the answer isn't one of those things explainable in such limited space as a response box on a forum. But I did find a real answer, I think the only reasonable answer, and it fits with the wholeness of the Bible. Get your hands on this book, whether you borrow it from a library, buy it, or you know someone who owns it and can borrow it from him/her. It has your answer. It has all of our answers for "Why me?"

When God Weeps.

I ache for your loss. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

T

Tinuviel

Njery, this is a sermon that was preached for discouraged preachers, but it is truly amazing for ANY discouraged Christians. I highly recommend you listen to it. God bless you!

The Underestimated God (Session VII) : Together for the Gospel

(The introduction seems a little long, but if you're like I was, I couldn't stop listening to it! I think I've listened to it 6 times, it was so helpful for me!)

E

Eva1218

As I read your post my heart seemed to just pause..my only response is Prayer. Deep Prayer truly allow all your thoughts and emotions to spring out to GOD and after the big cry release take a very deep breathe and speak to yourself to heal in the Name of JESUS! Begin to work on self not what the guy is doing or not doing. Even though it is hard don't spend long periods of time grieving it only opens up for the enemy satan to enter know GOD has your child and through Faith you will see him again. Your child is at a place we all are striving to get to. so worry not. Not saying its not a big deal because any death stirs the heart but just know there is a Peace GOD Gives when we turn our cares to HIM.

Blessings!!!!!!!

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
God bless you sister Ill keep you in my prayers :)
Just keep in mind
Gott liebt dich !!

N

Njery

Amen and thank you

BJS199

Jul 3, 2013
Just look forward to ur life. And give urselg to Gof,,he knows better how to take care of His child!

M

MollyConnor

Forget that guy! Do you really want someone like that? No, I don't think so.
You need to move forward and pray for your healing. Your baby is now an angel but you yourself need healing from the tragedy. Focus on Jesus and He will take care of the rest for you.
Praying for you, sister!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
So sorry for the loss of your son! I don't think there is anything harder than losing a child. Take time to grieve and maybe find a SIDS group, or a support group to be able to share with people who understand what you are going through.

As for this boyfriend, I know it is hard to let go while you are hurting so much, and it was his son, too. But this is simply not the type of person you want to stay with. He is not worthy of your trust!

As others have said, Jesus is always worthy of our trust, our hopes and dreams, and to share our pain. And we can learn to praise him in the darkness and the heaviness of grief.

"Heavenly Father,I pray that you would comfort Njery for her terrible loss. Give her the strength to make it through each day, in spite of the terrible grief and pain. I would ask that you bring people into her life that would walk alongside of her, and that she would be able to end this relationship. In Jesus name I pray! Amen."

Jesus4ever

May 18, 2015
I´m really sorry for your loss. :(

May the Lord guide you and bless you.