Why would a Loving God Create Such a Hateful Place?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

God is love and he gives the gift of free choice. Yes God knew that Lucifer would become satan but if he had just not made Lucifer for this reason then could it really be said that we have free choice? .

now that is a good question

seemingly, before Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, they did not know of evil / sin / disobedience, and thus had no possible way of rebelling against God, as the only ways/ rules they knew where His. Without satan tempting them, we wouldn't really have free will, as we would not have any alternatives to choose between, I guess

Mar 22, 2011
god never create this hateful place .when man broke his word he caused it upon him self

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
now that is a good question

seemingly, before Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, they did not know of evil / sin / disobedience, and thus had no possible way of rebelling against God, as the only ways/ rules they knew where His. Without satan tempting them, we wouldn't really have free will, as we would not have any alternatives to choose between, I guess

I think Adam and Eve did know what wrong was what eveil is but only in a mental way but not by experience. see they had never disobeyed God and there was only one way they could. that is to eat from the tree that they were told not to. so GOd gave them a choice by putting the tree there. they could chose ot obey or disobey. Satan wanted them to obey him so that he could rule over humanity and hurt God.

C

Crazy4GODword

I think Adam and Eve did know what wrong was what eveil is but only in a mental way but not by experience. see they had never disobeyed God and there was only one way they could. that is to eat from the tree that they were told not to. so GOd gave them a choice by putting the tree there. they could chose ot obey or disobey. Satan wanted them to obey him so that he could rule over humanity and hurt God.
i agree by truth and not my opinion that it feels true.

your right, they really never expeireince evil and sin, so how then can eve stay away from temptation if she never endured it before. We are tested more than once as Christian (more like all the time) which we stregthen our perseverance and pateints.

God bless

Feb 14, 2011
God is love and he gives the gift of free choice. Yes God knew that Lucifer would become satan but if he had just not made Lucifer for this reason then could it really be said that we have free choice? second real love is risky. because its not real unless it is freely given. thus it can also be taken.

This was bound to happen sooner or later. Lucifer was the first to chose to withhold his love from God. only problem is, is that God is the source of life and love so to leave only makes you automatically become more hatfull and so on. Lucifer then tempted humanity and humanity chose to follow Satan rather than God hence the problems on this earth. that is why Jesus came to give us the opportunity to chose again to follow God. again it is our choice but this earth has been left for so long so that the true fruits of rebellion could be seen and understood so that God will be proven to be love.

Hell is a choice we either chose to follow God and avoid hell or we chose hell to avoid God. God wants us all to be saved but he will not force anyone. also after all this is done. no one will go this way again because we have this earth as an example. and none will want that again. the only reason God has not destroyed this earth already is he want everyone to have a chance to have eternal life.

if you are on a train and there is a cliff that it is headed for and i warn you then it is up to you to either get of the train or stay. the end result is based on your decision. hope this helps a little.

good and evil must exist, so we can choose. God is showing us good and satan is showing us evil diguised as good. and sometimes,evil as evil.

Feb 14, 2011

what a match between adam,eve, vs lucifer the powerful one.

gotime

Mar 3, 2011
Nowhere in the Bible will you find that we must have evil to have good. in the garden of eden it was as simple as it gets. obey God and don't eat from the tree or disobey and eat. that is a choice and its free for them to make.

they chose to disobey God and obey Satan thus Satan became the ruler of this world through Adam and Eve's choice. I know that it is Evil to kill other people but I have not done it or experienced it. just as Adam and Eve knew what was right and what was wrong. but Eve let herself be tricked when she knew that it was wrong she was drawn away by her own lusts. likewise Adam knew it was wrong but ate anyway.

Adam and eve disobeyed just as Satan disobeyed God. that is why he is called the lawless one. Lucifer was perfect untill the day that iniquity was found in him. thus there was a time when there was no evil. so evel need not exist and GOd says he will put an end to sin once and for all. which means evil will not exist in the future.

blessings