Women The Millennium Endtimes Global Warming.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Knowing God I thought I help out some, the end times are near. Anything that might be relevant will be posted here.
This is the section for new users to introduce themselves. This is the wrong place to be posting this.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Knowing God I thought I help out some, the end times are near. Anything that might be relevant will be posted here.
It takes a while to get the swing of it all here, but hang in there. Check out the other forums where you will get more responses, God bless!

Feb 28, 2016
"Fear God and keep His Commandents"....

REV. 18.
And the woman which yhou saw is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to know that you want to help out. I agree with you that the end times are near. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

Feb 28, 2016
Tour,
you're like a greeter', 'plus'!!!...+ ye old catatism, that you seem to have slipped? back into???
:):)

Feb 28, 2016
we Love you very much, you really do have an heart of 'gold'...
but,
Help us Lord, to get busier and try as hard as we can to move 'forward/Overcome,-Lovemore', every day...
:):)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, E4:) Women are wonderful. California is slipping into the ocean which is rising because of global warming. Millennium will be awesome. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Are you ready? I know I am. I'm under the Blood!