Worship songs on sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

coby

Why do we want to worship sin?

Seriously, worship means worshipping God. If it's not worshipping God, it can't be a worship song. There are other kinds of songs, but they aren't worship songs.

(I think this is a problem in the church. Many songs during Christian gatherings aren't to worship God. They're to feel good about self.)
Yeah well actually I started this thread as a joke because I got so sick of some sin talk. Thought everyone understood that. Oops. Well there are good songs on how He said us free. It can become worship if that's the only thing you talk about. You can still go to heaven if you sin. No you may not sin. Are you sure you're saved? You did a sin. We are sinners.
I am not a sinner!
Last week I went to church. The kids had made a huge mess and I got mad and then I felt guilty and the devil was accusing me. I couldn't even worship the Lord. I sat there with a grumpy face, had been reading about sin sin sin sin sin all the time. Well okay before I sing first confess this sin. You did not confess it good enough. This time God cannot forgive you. said mr. devil.
My ex said: I see people here with grumpy faces. Do the duck walk, shake it off and praise the Lord!!

W

wwjd_kilden

It hasn't always been this way
I remember brighter days
Before the dark ones came
Stole my mind
Wrapped my soul in chains

Now I live among the dead
Fighting voices in my head
Hoping someone hears me crying in the night
And carries me away

Set me free of the chains holding me
Is anybody out there hearing me?
Set me free

Morning breaks another day
Finds me crying in the rain
All alone with my demons I am
Who is this man that comes my way?
The dark ones shriek
They scream His name
Is this the One they say will set the captives free?
Jesus, rescue me

As the God man passes by
He looks straight through my eyes
And darkness cannot hide

Do you wanna be free?
Lift your chains
I hold the key
All power on Heav'n and Earth belong to me

You are free
You are free
You are free

P

popeye

Those that have been in his presence know how disarming it really is.

A brother saw a vision once,where he was in heaven. They did a "special" before the throne that took about 50 years. They sang "I exalt thee" as a huge million member chrior. But one at a time,someone would come forward to sing the last verse,untill everyone had a chance.

In the vision,when his turn came,he was so moved upon by God's presence and holiness,nothing came out when he tried to sing. It was that overwhelming,even with his glorified body.

He is beyond words. He is so holy and awesome.

D

Depleted

I have spent enough time groaning and moaning beating myself down for my past sins ...

The devil would encourage me to continue to do so, if I would listen to him ...

The Lord took my sins far, far away from me ........

I would rather sing songs that Glorify God and praise Him and songs about Christ's victory.

Just my thoughts~
Sooo, this song is out?
[video=youtube;uxFIGWm9M6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFIGWm9M6w[/video]

(Awww, come on! What song were you expecting me to come up with? lol)

D

Depleted

Yeah well actually I started this thread as a joke because I got so sick of some sin talk. Thought everyone understood that. Oops. Well there are good songs on how He said us free. It can become worship if that's the only thing you talk about. You can still go to heaven if you sin. No you may not sin. Are you sure you're saved? You did a sin. We are sinners.
I am not a sinner!
Last week I went to church. The kids had made a huge mess and I got mad and then I felt guilty and the devil was accusing me. I couldn't even worship the Lord. I sat there with a grumpy face, had been reading about sin sin sin sin sin all the time. Well okay before I sing first confess this sin. You did not confess it good enough. This time God cannot forgive you. said mr. devil.
My ex said: I see people here with grumpy faces. Do the duck walk, shake it off and praise the Lord!!
Sorry. Lost my humor yesterday. It's back.

How's this song?

[video=youtube;SO5Y1OuQIxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5Y1OuQIxo[/video]

C

coby

Sorry. Lost my humor yesterday. It's back.

How's this song?

[video=youtube;SO5Y1OuQIxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5Y1OuQIxo[/video]
Love it!

Made me think of this:

c5b79c54fae9c48b076224d1b89b5207.jpg