You are all pagans doomed to eternal fire because you worship false idols.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
My mom used to make dish with the frozen sour dough biscuits and taco meat with cheese covering the entire top. Bake for 45 minutes. Mmmmmmmm....yummy
did she have a poinsettia for a center piece?

R

Rudimental

Are we human or are we dancer?

gzusfrk

Aug 4, 2013
I watch reruns of walker, that's bad ain't it?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
So getting back to the OP, do you think potlucks are pagan? I mean, pagans eat food. And the Romans had big feasts. Actually, a lot of pagan cultures had food feasts.

Hmm! A food feast sounds like a lot of fun. Just so long as the potluck has a good variety of foods!

Why limit yourself to chocolate, bacon, bananas and peanuts? Food is calling us away from our first love! I can feel it in my flesh! And of course in my spirit.

Repent foodies, the Kingdom of God is nigh!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
mine has valentines hearts on it.. proving yet again that we are pagans..lol.. jk.. :eek:
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha (let me get this log or saw mill out of my eye first) then i can see your cup better,LOL
Aren't you glad Jesus set us free?

S

Sirk

So getting back to the OP, do you think potlucks are pagan? I mean, pagans eat food. And the Romans had big feasts. Actually, a lot of pagan cultures had food feasts.

Hmm! A food feast sounds like a lot of fun. Just so long as the potluck has a good variety of foods!

Why limit yourself to chocolate, bacon, bananas and peanuts? Food is calling us away from our first love! I can feel it in my flesh! And of course in my spirit.

Repent foodies, the Kingdom of God is nigh!
i think potlucks are cool but smorgasbord's are the spawn of satan.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
My goodness, its all pagan, everything's pagan! PAGAN! Oh well, honestly I guess its better than it being Islam, that would drive ne insane!

djness

May 16, 2014
Thank you for participating in my thread. I don't belong to a cult, I don't think we need to change the names of the days and months and I support both firearms and potlucks! This was merely a satirical post of YET another holiday that gets swamped on CC by ''uhoh it's pagan!'' threads. Thank you for your time and here is a pretty picture of the sky and a mountain top that Jesus made for you to enjoy. Although I pressed the button to snap it! IMG_3057.jpg

S

Sirk

Satire is a pagan practice. Johnny Carson, arsenio hall and the like are nothing more than pagan practitioners of satirical debauchery. Fer shame.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Thank you for participating in my thread. I don't belong to a cult, I don't think we need to change the names of the days and months and I support both firearms and potlucks! This was merely a satirical post of YET another holiday that gets swamped on CC by ''uhoh it's pagan!'' threads. Thank you for your time and here is a pretty picture of the sky and a mountain top that Jesus made for you to enjoy. Although I pressed the button to snap it! View attachment 97672
Phew! You had me going there for a while! ;)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
anyone else get the feelin' that we all just got punk'd?? lol.. though I must say this is the best derailed thread I've seen on here in awhile.. lol.. :eek: ;)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Peanut butter sandwiches..............I like mine with Jiff Creamy....lots......slice the 'nanners long ways, and then a dab of Miracle Whip.............Elvis liked his deep fried........ulk....
Kid you not my room mate Robyn loved fried bacon and peanut butter onion sandwiches and tried more than once to get me to try it....NO WAY!!!