You Make Me Brave: A CC Collaboration #001

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

"Silent Night" or "The First Noel" would be good for you all, Abing and Tintin! :D
Oh, my, Molly. Good suggestions, but I don't know how I'd do with them. Well, we all have to start somewhere.

Abing, I'm free to record sometime in the next week or two.

A

Abing

Oh, my, Molly. Good suggestions, but I don't know how I'd do with them. Well, we all have to start somewhere.

Abing, I'm free to record sometime in the next week or two.
Yay! Though I must confess, it'll take me sometime, especially now that I'm still sick. When I'm fully well I'll start making progress.

T

Tintin

Yay! Though I must confess, it'll take me sometime, especially now that I'm still sick. When I'm fully well I'll start making progress.
No worries, dear sister. I only have Audacity and an inbuilt laptop, so I'm not exactly used to doing this.

T

Tintin

No worries, dear sister. I only have Audacity and an inbuilt laptop, so I'm not exactly used to doing this.
That should read: ...and an inbuilt laptop microphone... Doh.

S

sydlit

Yes! We make a magnificent team, you and I :D
Wow, SKITTLEBING, Outstanding, I am truly impressed!
Abing.....My friend.....what can I say, you have a well-timed touch, and your heart of gold plays right through.
And SkittlePumpkin? Great job the way you drop just an edge off certain notes, making it very soulfull and drawing the listener in.
I love your voice! And your hair. And your eyes. And...ok, I'll stop lol.
Call up AGT, you could win, and bring the glory of Jesus to millions of viewers.
A Christmas medley would be nice...
◆Hark! The Herald Angels,
◆O Come, All Ye Faithful, and then
◆Joy To The World!!!
I'd also like to hear Rock of Ages. Don't know how I could work my drums
or a little guitar in the mix...better just sit back and leave it to you experts.
Please keep us 'posted'. {{{:)}}}

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
Wow, SKITTLEBING, Outstanding, I am truly impressed!
Abing.....My friend.....what can I say, you have a well-timed touch, and your heart of gold plays right through.
And SkittlePumpkin? Great job the way you drop just an edge off certain notes, making it very soulfull and drawing the listener in.
I love your voice! And your hair. And your eyes. And...ok, I'll stop lol.
Call up AGT, you could win, and bring the glory of Jesus to millions of viewers.
A Christmas medley would be nice...
◆Hark! The Herald Angels,
◆O Come, All Ye Faithful, and then
◆Joy To The World!!!
I'd also like to hear Rock of Ages. Don't know how I could work my drums
or a little guitar in the mix...better just sit back and leave it to you experts.
Please keep us 'posted'. {{{:)}}}

You forgot to mention "O Holy Night" :p

It is a great Christian song :D