You Might be a Democrat if:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
YOU MIGHT BE A DEMOCRAT…
If you think a person's gender is fluid but sexual preference is permanently fixed...
If you're against the death penalty but think abortion should be legal...
If you think free healthcare is free...
If you think the NY Times is fair and balanced...
If you believe Russians hacked the last election, but there's no need to investigate possible voter fraud...
If you believe shouting down conservative speakers is 'free speech'...
If you believe throwing rocks at police officers and committing arson is 'free speech'...
If you believe that the Palestinians are entitled to a homeland, but the Israelis aren't...
If you punch someone in the face while you're wearing a "Love Trumps Hate" T-shirt...
If you want the government out of your bedroom while demanding free abortions and birth control...
If you can voice your presidential assassination fantasies in public without fear of consequences...
If you demand to be taken seriously while dressed up in an obscene costume...
If you think requiring ID is racist, but thinking blacks are too stupid and incompetent to attain any ID is not racist...
If you think every man is a potential rapist, but if he puts on a dress, your daughter is perfectly safe with him in a locker room...
If you believe it is your right to have the government take from everyone around you to give you stuff...
If you believe your actual violence is protected free speech but my protected free speech is actually violence...
If you believe that cops are mostly corrupt, violent, and racist, but you also believe that they're the only people who should be allowed to have guns...
If you think "Piss Christ" is an important artistic achievement, but any portrayal of Mohamed is a hate crime...
If you protest so-called oppression of women in Western countries, but you have never said a word about the mistreatment of women in Muslim countries…
If you think kids should decide what gender they'll be, but you won't let them decide what to eat for lunch...
If you're bothered by Donald Trump’s inexcusable record with women, but not Bill Clinton’s...
If you can listen to Madonna, Miley Cyrus, and Lady Gaga or Joy Behar and Whoppi complain about how Trump degrades women and not see the irony...
You Might Be A Democrat!!

Nov 14, 2016
If you cry a lot at elections...

Nov 14, 2016
You are super generous---with other people's money...

Nov 14, 2016
Your favorite character in the Wizard of Oz---the Scarecrow...

G

Galatea

Your favorite character in the Wizard of Oz---the Scarecrow...
Not the Scarecrow, the Wizard of Oz, all smoke and mirrors.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
I just fell in love with the OP.

Take that, Haters!

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
If you think that the new Secretary of Education is on a crusade to take away "safety net" and other special services, and wants to put teachers out of work.......

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
YOU MIGHT BE A DEMOCRAT…
If you think a person's gender is fluid but sexual preference is permanently fixed...
If you believe Russians hacked the last election, but there's no need to investigate possible voter fraud...
If you believe throwing rocks at police officers and committing arson is 'free speech'...
If you believe that the Palestinians are entitled to a homeland, but the Israelis aren't...
If you punch someone in the face while you're wearing a "Love Trumps Hate" T-shirt...
If you want the government out of your bedroom while demanding free abortions and birth control...
If you can voice your presidential assassination fantasies in public without fear of consequences...
If you think requiring ID is racist, but thinking blacks are too stupid and incompetent to attain any ID is not racist...
If you think every man is a potential rapist, but if he puts on a dress, your daughter is perfectly safe with him in a locker room...
If you believe it is your right to have the government take from everyone around you to give you stuff...
If you believe your actual violence is protected free speech but my protected free speech is actually violence...
If you believe that cops are mostly corrupt, violent, and racist, but you also believe that they're the only people who should be allowed to have guns...
If you think "Piss Christ" is an important artistic achievement, but any portrayal of Mohamed is a hate crime...
If you protest so-called oppression of women in Western countries, but you have never said a word about the mistreatment of women in Muslim countries…
If you think kids should decide what gender they'll be, but you won't let them decide what to eat for lunch...
If you're bothered by Donald Trump’s inexcusable record with women, but not Bill Clinton’s...
If you can listen to Madonna, Miley Cyrus, and Lady Gaga or Joy Behar and Whoppi complain about how Trump degrades women and not see the irony...
No comment. Just wanted to bookmark in case I wanted to find this brilliant and accurate list again.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
YOU MIGHT BE A DEMOCRAT…
This post is so...

%u0025D0%AD%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD-%D0%9C%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%.jpeg

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
You might be a Christian if you love your enemies.
You might be a Christian if you turn the other cheek.
You might be a Christian if you love your neighbor even if they spitefully use you.
You might be a Christian if you find joy and peace in your heart.
You might be a Christian if you are longsuffering.
You might be a Christian if you show gentleness and goodness.
You might be a Christian if you have faith.
You might be a Christian if you have temperance.
You might be a Christian if you are meek.

J

JustWhoIAm

YOU MIGHT BE A DEMOCRAT…
Where did you get this? Can I share on my FB? This is awesome.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
you might be a democrat if you think anyone who does not believe in climate change is crazy, and anyone who believes in creation crazier!

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
You might be a Christian if you love your enemies.
You might be a Christian if you turn the other cheek.
You might be a Christian if you love your neighbor even if they spitefully use you.
You might be a Christian if you find joy and peace in your heart.
You might be a Christian if you are longsuffering.
You might be a Christian if you show gentleness and goodness.
You might be a Christian if you have faith.
You might be a Christian if you have temperance.
You might be a Christian if you are meek.
Excellent wisdom here and you're 100% correct, but your list does not discredit the OP's list regarding democrats.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Troll post.... I could just as easily make blanket generalizations about Republicans

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Does this post promote unity amongst Christians or division? I'm truly over the political arguing and am moving on to try an unite Christian brothers and sisters as this does no good in our heavenly family. I think even Jesus would be wanting to put us all in time out.

What good does it do to find fault in one political party or another? This thread does not promote healing but division and continues to magnify the countries division but it should not be so amongst Christian brothers and sisters and I am now trying to promote unity and healing between difference of opinions of which we all have a right to have but I do believe we cross a line keeping the division alive.

John 13: 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Outsiders coming in to this site would think we are no different than the world what kind of an example are we showing them when we are so divided. I personally want to love my brothers and sisters and my part of the division is done. God has not been pleased with me can you say He is pleased with you in political threads?

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Darlene, I'm sorry if that post offends you, but every sentence in that post is based on a well-known fact about liberal beliefs. If it was just a name-calling, insulting post I would never support it.

Last edited:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Last one is a strawman... a woman is entitled to show her own body. A man is not entitled to touch her without permission

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Last one is a strawman... a woman is entitled to show her own body. A man is not entitled to touch her without permission
I learned what twerking was from Miley Cyrus. Yes, that was quite a show!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Darlene, I'm sorry if that post offends you, but every sentence in that post is based on a well-known fact about liberal beliefs. If it was just a name-calling, insulting post I would never support it.
If you met me in person you could say my you're fat maybe you should do something about that - and it's true but would it promote Christian love between us or cause harm and division? Just because something is true doesn't mean it has to be tossed everywhere when you know it will cause division.

Instead of making the division larger as Christians don't you feel we should try and close the gap?

I tried to make a point and feel that has been done so moving on. Just want to try and promote unity and Christ like behavior as I am tired of showing my bad side and would like to do better and would hope others would like to do the same that's all.