You Might be a Democrat if:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I could just as easily say something stupid like you might be a Republican if you're offended by a gay couple but you're not offended by the word n***er...... but that would be a blanket generalization because clearly not all Republicans are racist

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I could just as easily say something stupid like you might be a Republican if you're offended by a gay couple but you're not offended by the word n***er...... but that would be a blanket generalization because clearly not all Republicans are racist
Yup... You could say that, but it would be a lie. The OPs composed list is accurate. Therein lies the difference. The left lies and insults. They act like fascists, knowing that whenever the other side talks, more will see the light.

So their only weapon against the truth is to label with hatred, and physically attack to stop the message like they did in Berkeley a couple of days ago.

Aug 16, 2016
If you believe CNN is real news

If your response to trump supporters getting assaulted is "Well they had it coming"

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I'll admit that there are a few in that list that cross the line, like the one about it being ok to punch someone who's wearing an 'I Love Trump' t-shirt.... and for those I am sorry.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I learned what twerking was from Miley Cyrus. Yes, that was quite a show!
Lady Gaga has legitimate talent. Miley Cyrus is just annoying and unnecessary

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'll admit that there are a few in that list that cross the line, like the one about it being ok to punch someone who's wearing an 'I Love Trump' t-shirt.... and for those I am sorry.
Where does it say it is okay? If anyone thinks it ok, it is the demobrats who are doing it.

If you punch someone in the face while you're wearing a "Love Trumps Hate" T-shirt...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Both sentiments are your opinion, of course, to which you are entitled.

Apparently Miley's worth hit 200 million last year.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Where does it say it is okay? If anyone thinks it ok, it is the demobrats who are doing it.

If you punch someone in the face while you're wearing a "Love Trumps Hate" T-shirt...
Oh yea, you're right. My bad. :(

Aug 16, 2016
Both sentiments are your opinion, of course, to which you are entitled. Apparently Miley's worth hit 200 million last year.
Satan sure does reward the wicked

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh yea, you're right. My bad. :(
No worries :) They probably confused themselves while they were running around committing treasonous acts of criminal violence while screaming and crying about needing protection.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
True.

The Cyrus virus used to be able to sing... had a fairly good voice... but I think she stretched her tongue out of shape, or something, and lost that ability.

In the interest of full disclosure, I haven't heard her sing anything since the Hannah Montana days.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Apparently a conservative cannot peaceably disagree with someone without everyone calling them out as being offended.