Wars and rumors of war.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Looks like the secondary war front is Israel with Palestine/Gaza, Iran, and possibly Russia. China maybe waiting for it's time to strike Taiwan, but it looks like everything is about ready to erupt.

Israel strikes Iran, Israeli official says; White House declines to comment on attack

Iran’s strike on Israel can be seen as ‘declaration of war,’ Northeastern expert says

https://news.northeastern.edu/2024/04/13/iran-attack-israel/

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Russia warns of strikes on UK Military bases in Ukraine & beyond

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
https://www.sandiegoville.com/2024/05/russia-test-firing-rockets-off-of-san.html

Russia Reportedly Conducting "Rocket Firings" Off San Diego Coastline, According To Since-Removed Notice Filed With Federal Aviation Administration

"The exercise taking place off the coast of San Diego is notable as it is relatively close to the United States mainland, making it a provocative choice for Russia. It's worth noting that these exercises are occurring in international waters, beyond the territorial jurisdiction of any single nation. This proximity could be seen as a deliberate message or a show of force by Russia, especially given the historical context of tensions between Russia and the United States."

May 13, 2024
I often wonder what it was like for the nations that after the Messiah came, were completely wiped out, did they think of the end? wars and rumours of wars? Entire cultures attacked, centuries ago, did they think it was the end? How about when WW1 and WW2 happened, I wonder, did they think it was the end?

I truly have wondered this. In all these many centuries, there's been plenty of wars, entire culture's/nations eradicated, two world wars, and it makes me ponder what believers in these times may have thought or experienced in relation to the end; It's a thought;

Granted there are other signs to consider, not just the one and here we all still are; Let's not forget, we are not told to live or act any aside from the kingdom principals Jesus taught, so in one way, I hope the many believers who experienced such wars and more over the many centuries, stayed true to that; and I hope I and other's today, stay true to that even in what we face.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I often wonder what it was like for the nations that after the Messiah came, were completely wiped out, did they think of the end? wars and rumours of wars? Entire cultures attacked, centuries ago, did they think it was the end? How about when WW1 and WW2 happened, I wonder, did they think it was the end?

I truly have wondered this. In all these many centuries, there's been plenty of wars, entire culture's/nations eradicated, two world wars, and it makes me ponder what believers in these times may have thought or experienced in relation to the end; It's a thought;

Granted there are other signs to consider, not just the one and here we all still are; Let's not forget, we are not told to live or act any aside from the kingdom principals Jesus taught, so in one way, I hope the many believers who experienced such wars and more over the many centuries, stayed true to that; and I hope I and other's today, stay true to that even in what we face.

Absolutely. It's about as plentiful as people predicting the date of when Jesus returns.

The thread was created, because I had serious concerns about war. It seemed like the war with Russia has been brewing for ten years, but maybe not everyone's mind. A retaliation against the West by Russia hardly seems surprising, to me anyways.

just imagine if Russia was invading a bunch of countries in South America, do you think the U.S, would respond eventually, if not immediately?!?!

I get your sentiment Jeraboo though, every time I hear about the pretribulation rapture stuff, it sorta makes me feel embarased. Like why would anyone believe that?

Anyways, if you have any ideas of an interesting thread, please post one in the conspiracy forum, if it's in the category.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
China Simulates Blockade of Taiwan in Large-Scale Military Drills | TaiwanPlus News

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
China Simulates Blockade of Taiwan in Large-Scale Military Drills | TaiwanPlus News

only a matter of time, it seems, only a matter of time till the drills end and the real stuff begins...

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
only a matter of time, it seems, only a matter of time till the drills end and the real stuff begins...
Oh they sent the US a warning today to cease all visits to Taiwan (the US keeps bringing them munitions and weaponry)

However, China knows that it won't be fighting just the Taiwanese....it also will be fighting Singapore, Australia, Japan, Korea, and the US.

It's gonna be one heck of a fight.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
MOSCOW/LONDON, May 24 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin is ready to halt the war in Ukraine with a negotiated ceasefire that recognises the current battlefield lines, four Russian sources told Reuters, saying he is prepared to fight on if Kyiv and the West do not respond.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...re-current-frontlines-sources-say-2024-05-24/
He is lying....
He is out of manpower and doesn't want to import African conscripts into the fighting. Nor can he begin conscripting young men from the other big cities in Russia without a LOT of political fallout.

Putin has conscripted men from every poor section of Russia and neighboring areas he has conquered....but he is literally out of poor. He can't re-conscript prisoners....he wouldn't get any more.

Also his munitions are running tight for Russia normal battle tactics.

So he wants a pause to scrounge up more soldiers, somewhat train them and get munition production caught up. This is actually time to create a major offensive.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
He is lying....
He is out of manpower and doesn't want to import African conscripts into the fighting. Nor can he begin conscripting young men from the other big cities in Russia without a LOT of political fallout.

Putin has conscripted men from every poor section of Russia and neighboring areas he has conquered....but he is literally out of poor. He can't re-conscript prisoners....he wouldn't get any more.

Also his munitions are running tight for Russia normal battle tactics.

So he wants a pause to scrounge up more soldiers, somewhat train them and get munition production caught up. This is actually time to create a major offensive.

I personally think, that your post is wishful thinking. You could be right though, but I don't really know what's going on, but my view is vastly different than yours.

I see it as Putin is happy with having an extra buffer zone between Russia and NATO, and Putin knows, that if the war continues, it will most likely open Pandora's Box....All out war, which would probably force his hand, and use nukes.

This is actually the second time, he has requested a ceasefire. The first time he asked, Zelensky agreed, only if the Putin pushed his troops back, he conceded, than Zelensky backed out of the promise, because he was told to never surrender by Boris Johnson I believe.

Russia has enough missiles to put Ukraine under hell's fire in an hour, he doesn't feel like ending mankind this particular year, so he is trying to end the war. Ukraine will take years to rebuild, so he doesn't see Ukraine as any kind of threat at the moment.

He does see, that the war has escalated, and he asked NATO to not interfere in it's effort to bring political change in Ukraine. NATO ignored these threats, so Russia was stuck fighting a war, that had no end in sight. It's basically a stalemate.

Napoleon and Hitler tried to conquer Russia and have failed miserably. If you think NATO can conquer Russia, your in for a rude awakening. You better believe Russia and Putin have an air tight defensive strategy and counter measures to inflict serious casualties on any country, that will dare threaten Moscow.

Of course NATO knows this, so they have Russia under financial sanctions, since 2014. This hasn't worked to well, since China and Russia have become better trading partners. With China experiencing a massive rise, the sanctions haven't hurt Russia as much as NATO has hoped.

So, the CIA or whatever political entity has been used to undermine Russia as much as possible, in any way possible. Even blaming Russia for U.S. elections. Whatever they can say, bad about Russia, they will.

At the present, they see the proxy war in Ukraine, as an excellent way to hurt Russia by war of attrition. NATO's economy vs. Russia's economy. They figure they can destabilize Russia, by continuing a war, that will require Russia to devote resources to a war, that can't be won.

NATO isn't stupid enough to take on Russia head first, but will give Ukraine all the military aide to keep the war of attrition going. Putin wants to cut his loses now, take what he can get, and fight on another day. That's how I see it, but if NATO wants a fight, Putin is more than willing to go toe to toe.

Russia feels like they have China in it's back pocket, their special relationship gives them both extra confidence in the political change, they both want to see in the world. NATO has it's goals, and Russia and China see it differently. Both Russia and China have already agreed on this world regime change, so it's just a matter of time before we see the deadly conflict, that proceeds political change.

China has grown both financially and militarily, possibly even bypassing the U.S. in both fronts. No one really knows for sure, but hopefully most can agree, that China is a power house of a country. Russia could easily have given China military secrets for goods, or financial products.

China is launching it's own war with the U.S., it maybe just financial right now, but there are rumors of military force with Taiwan as we speak. Russia and China are fed up with the U.S. bullying everyone, and they are prepared to clip the eagle's wings, out of fear of losing it's right to exist as independent nations.

The U.S. and Europe have ever increasingly financial deficits, that they can't seem to shake off, unless they default. Economically, the U.S. is a mess. People can't afford to eat and finding a job, that pays the bills, are getting more rare. Well, it's true. Inflation hits when wars begin.

I just don't see how the U.S. rebounds personally. So many things going on, that it seems difficult to find a solution for. I hope the U.S. becomes strong again, but maybe the powers that be, want a war. The U.S. is the number one manufacturer of weapons, so if there is world war, weapon sales goes up. I don't know.

Basically, Russia and China are tired of U.S. dominance, so there might be a shake up coming. The U.S. really is the military might in NATO, so you probably don't want to be in the middle of that, if and when things go down. lol

These are just opinions, I could be entirely wrong.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I personally think, that your post is wishful thinking. You could be right though, but I don't really know what's going on, but my view is vastly different than yours.

I see it as Putin is happy with having an extra buffer zone between Russia and NATO, and Putin knows, that if the war continues, it will most likely open Pandora's Box....All out war, which would probably force his hand, and use nukes.

This is actually the second time, he has requested a ceasefire. The first time he asked, Zelensky agreed, only if the Putin pushed his troops back, he conceded, than Zelensky backed out of the promise, because he was told to never surrender by Boris Johnson I believe.

Russia has enough missiles to put Ukraine under hell's fire in an hour, he doesn't feel like ending mankind this particular year, so he is trying to end the war. Ukraine will take years to rebuild, so he doesn't see Ukraine as any kind of threat at the moment.

He does see, that the war has escalated, and he asked NATO to not interfere in it's effort to bring political change in Ukraine. NATO ignored these threats, so Russia was stuck fighting a war, that had no end in sight. It's basically a stalemate.

Napoleon and Hitler tried to conquer Russia and have failed miserably. If you think NATO can conquer Russia, your in for a rude awakening. You better believe Russia and Putin have an air tight defensive strategy and counter measures to inflict serious casualties on any country, that will dare threaten Moscow.

Of course NATO knows this, so they have Russia under financial sanctions, since 2014. This hasn't worked to well, since China and Russia have become better trading partners. With China experiencing a massive rise, the sanctions haven't hurt Russia as much as NATO has hoped.

So, the CIA or whatever political entity has been used to undermine Russia as much as possible, in any way possible. Even blaming Russia for U.S. elections. Whatever they can say, bad about Russia, they will.

At the present, they see the proxy war in Ukraine, as an excellent way to hurt Russia by war of attrition. NATO's economy vs. Russia's economy. They figure they can destabilize Russia, by continuing a war, that will require Russia to devote resources to a war, that can't be won.

NATO isn't stupid enough to take on Russia head first, but will give Ukraine all the military aide to keep the war of attrition going. Putin wants to cut his loses now, take what he can get, and fight on another day. That's how I see it, but if NATO wants a fight, Putin is more than willing to go toe to toe.

Russia feels like they have China in it's back pocket, their special relationship gives them both extra confidence in the political change, they both want to see in the world. NATO has it's goals, and Russia and China see it differently. Both Russia and China have already agreed on this world regime change, so it's just a matter of time before we see the deadly conflict, that proceeds political change.

China has grown both financially and militarily, possibly even bypassing the U.S. in both fronts. No one really knows for sure, but hopefully most can agree, that China is a power house of a country. Russia could easily have given China military secrets for goods, or financial products.

China is launching it's own war with the U.S., it maybe just financial right now, but there are rumors of military force with Taiwan as we speak. Russia and China are fed up with the U.S. bullying everyone, and they are prepared to clip the eagle's wings, out of fear of losing it's right to exist as independent nations.

The U.S. and Europe have ever increasingly financial deficits, that they can't seem to shake off, unless they default. Economically, the U.S. is a mess. People can't afford to eat and finding a job, that pays the bills, are getting more rare. Well, it's true. Inflation hits when wars begin.

I just don't see how the U.S. rebounds personally. So many things going on, that it seems difficult to find a solution for. I hope the U.S. becomes strong again, but maybe the powers that be, want a war. The U.S. is the number one manufacturer of weapons, so if there is world war, weapon sales goes up. I don't know.

Basically, Russia and China are tired of U.S. dominance, so there might be a shake up coming. The U.S. really is the military might in NATO, so you probably don't want to be in the middle of that, if and when things go down. lol

These are just opinions, I could be entirely wrong.
You are correct in that you are wrong on a lot of this.
Especially with Russian thinking and Chinese culture. Both are opportunistic....

Russia wants to restore the USSR's lands. Because they believe that once they were conquered by Russia they forever belong to Russia regardless of them having their independence. The Eastern section of Ukrain has mines that are the major source of income for Ukraine. Holding these will Bankrupt Ukraine eventually.
Russia is currently getting resources through Azerbaijan....who is not under any embargo and everything else is coming from Africa where Russian private armies operate (they did Bakhmut then went back to Africa where they rule with terror)

Which is why Biden is failing. This could have been avoided completely. Putin's interview with the American idiot Tucker Carlson demonstrated Putin's complete delusional status. Trump could have stopped this but the MIC was desperate to have a war. They got Biden to allow it. (Disgusting behavior IMHO)

China has ALWAYS hated Taiwan. They are exiles along with the Emperor who wanted Christianity and Free Market Capitalism when the communists took over. Taiwan is a prison island of exiles....but that island now has the ability to buy the Mainland China. China has had massive corruption, a banking crisis, and a bond crisis which created excess housing. Complete cities of apartments that are empty. No one paying rent to pay back bond holders.
Taiwan has investments from the entire free world. Japan, Australia, Germany, UK, Sweden, and Singapore.
They have had the skilled manpower to make computer chips. China itself tried to control the entire computer chip market back in the 80's by flooding the market with chips. But newer, Faster chips made CCP chips obsolete.

China has already nationalized all Hong Kong banks to strip them of cash. But it wasn't enough to fix their crisis.

So they want to steal the whole world's investment money (from Micron to Intel, NVIDIA and more) and control the world's supply of computer chips.

However, just because China wants the machines that make chips doesn't mean they know how to operate them. We refuse to sell them any chip fabs. And the operators will get killed in any war. (Scorched earth policy) not to mention all the Korean citizens, Japanese, and Singapore citizens that work on Taiwan.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Depopulation seems real trendy lately.
The ccp actually lifted that ban on families being able to keep the firstborn and sacrificing the rest to their god of atheistic dictatorship. They are carrying out plans to take the world's wealth and move to other continents, spreading the love.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I think the depopulation agenda is for the west and Europe now.
It looks like only some countries in Africa are having big families on average.

The West in on the decline, that would be hard to argue against. Still strong, but a shell out it's glory days.