A Miracle of Weather!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Last Thursday, I was behind on lawn mowing for my customers as all landscapers are in the Northeast this year. So I was loading my truck with the equipment & looked up at the sky & it was full of clouds. & I said to Jesus: "Jesus, get rid of these clouds". 5 minutes later, they were all gone!!! No, they don't move on, they disappeared!!! Thank you Jesus, the 1 & only almighty Lord!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Last Thursday, I was behind on lawn mowing for my customers as all landscapers are in the Northeast this year. So I was loading my truck with the equipment & looked up at the sky & it was full of clouds. & I said to Jesus: "Jesus, get rid of these clouds". 5 minutes later, they were all gone!!! No, they don't move on, they disappeared!!! Thank you Jesus, the 1 & only almighty Lord!!!
Absolutely, brother.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
When I used to deliver local publications I would take my kids with me. As wind and rain are natural predators of paper, we never liked to work in the rain. And as our custom was to pray before beginning, I mentioned to God that it sure would be nice if on a particularly overcast day how great it would be if the rain went before us or after us, but not fall where we happened to be at any given point along the route.
After the prayer, my oldest son scoffed a little at the prayer. He evidently thought God was concerned with much weightier matters than whether we were rained on or not. Later in the day it began raining, but it only rained on his side of the car. He was soaked. I remained dry.
He's one of the best prayers I know now.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
When I used to deliver local publications I would take my kids with me. As wind and rain are natural predators of paper, we never liked to work in the rain. And as our custom was to pray before beginning, I mentioned to God that it sure would be nice if on a particularly overcast day how great it would be if the rain went before us or after us, but not fall where we happened to be at any given point along the route.
After the prayer, my oldest son scoffed a little at the prayer. He evidently thought God was concerned with much weightier matters than whether we were rained on or not. Later in the day it began raining, but it only rained on his side of the car. He was soaked. I remained dry.
He's one of the best prayers I know now.
that's a new one! neat!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I believe it.
That's a blessing isn't it?
I would call that an answer to prayer AND a miracle.

This comes to mind.

9For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
II Chronicles 16

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
I believe it.
That's a blessing isn't it?
I would call that an answer to prayer AND a miracle.

This comes to mind.

9For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
II Chronicles 16
your reply is greatly appreciated. it applies perfectly to this occurrence. thank you very much HealthAndHappiness!

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
It is so wonderful Karlon that things happen around us when we pray that we know the Lord hears us! And better than that!!! HE ANSWERS US!!! I have stepped into Miracle land a few times myself; I do not want to leave there either!! LOL I said after one incident of Miracle land. Lord, please shut the door behind me so I can stay here with you. My replay was why my son you walk in miracle land daily because I am both in you and with you!! I was so comforted by that brother!

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
It is so wonderful Karlon that things happen around us when we pray that we know the Lord hears us! And better than that!!! HE ANSWERS US!!! I have stepped into Miracle land a few times myself; I do not want to leave there either!! LOL I said after one incident of Miracle land. Lord, please shut the door behind me so I can stay here with you. My replay was why my son you walk in miracle land daily because I am both in you and with you!! I was so comforted by that brother!
right on! so wonderful to chat with christians.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I personally love miracles and I’ve created a miracle topic about that.

In regards to weather miracles, an event comes to mind. There was a drought in Israel for 4 years and the prime minister of agriculture asked the nation to pray for rain and after a week, guess what happened?
It rained!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42507968

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
I personally love miracles and I’ve created a miracle topic about that.

In regards to weather miracles, an event comes to mind. There was a drought in Israel for 4 years and the prime minister of agriculture asked the nation to pray for rain and after a week, guess what happened?
It rained!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42507968
an encouraging testimony!