~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
385046433_286691177633685_5052753895804124934_n.jpg

"Behold the joy of it all."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
385046433_286691177633685_5052753895804124934_n.jpg

"I came...I came to...I came to believe...
'Bingo...Believe I need God.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
eec1360fb7318e585b22a63413232294 - Copy.gif
"I have learned through this spiritual journey, my life has been
allowed a new perspective of many things of which has greatly
enhanced my attitude and conduct.

-And the depth being attainable only though my 'helper'...the Holy Spirit.
And the reality being unattainable by anything under the sun, it must be lived...
no more...no less.-

-And these words tell it all......Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to control your life through the Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Spirit illuminates the minds of people, makes us yearn for God, and takes spiritual truth and makes it understandable to us.”

'Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the Helper, we become more like Jesus and are directed to do the Father's will. Furthermore, the gift is primarily for the empowerment to witness to others.
'It's not enough to exist with the belief that The Father and the Son are first and the Holy Spirit is secondary. They are equal and work in harmony with each other. The uniqueness of the Holy Spirit is His presence within us. Jesus said before he ascended to heaven that the Holy Spirit would come and dwell within us as a believer. With that, He empowers us to live victoriously for the cause of Christ and glory of the Father.'

'When I think of the Holy Spirit, this is how I primarily think of Him: God with I, helping and empowering I to live a flourishing life that radiates the goodness of God. I don’t know about you but I’m constantly aware of my need for divine help. As my flesh fights for control, it’s the Spirit that steps in and helps me to be who God created me to be.'

'No more...no less.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

"I came to believe...God is... I Am that I Am...here in the now."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy.jpg

"I saw the light".............A life happening experience has to be lived."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
312830101_2220757881418061_3721517152136640541_n - Copy - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg 240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy.jpg

The Parables of Jesus are metaphorical, whether they cover real or imaginary incidents.

Literal interpretations can confound believers; it's best taken in a metaphorical sense.
That's not to say there aren't historical incidents that took place, either recorded in first-person or described through generations.

The works of the Bible are informative, to me, as to what people believed, and how they came to their beliefs. Those works were not intended to instruct me as to how I should think, act, or believe. Rather, they suggested how those before my time came to their own beliefs and customs. Thus, I do not “cherry-pick” them; I simply try to understand the people and cultures and history which contribute to the current day.

If someone doesn't want to believe in God then don't. That is on them, not me the Christian. A Christian is not obligated to provide proof for God's existence. That is God's responsibility and He has provided plenty proof. Just because someone won't accept the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means they are so intent on denying a spiritual God that nothing will convince them because they already made up their mind before they even see the evidence.

Christianity demands faith. There is no denying that. If one doesn't have faith, they can not please God. There is no evidence I can give that God is real that hasn't already been presented.

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-5268848

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-5267388
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-5267377
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-5265165
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-5264638

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-5263489

"Many there are that are in need of a serious spiritual inventory of life...here in the now."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

"The past several years this has come about from the extraordinary experience that
came upon my life that was seemingly out of control. And I am thankful God found me."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
240_F_165783601_SldoyeH9oxlbTMlEqwjCoFa2XpPDVTJn - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

~What you see is not what is meant~
'They shall look and look, but blind eyes see not,
and deaf ears hear not.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
GAVE TO THE WORLD.jpg

"Many there shall be that fail to fully grasp the significance of this profound message!"
And the great falling away from God's spirit being precisely laid out before all to witness...here in the now!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

PART ONE

"And there shall be a great 'FALLING AWAY'.. from God. Two words with chilling and disturbing
reality...in the Now. Serving God, has evolved into the grave consequences of man's EGO...
( person's 'sense' of self-esteem or self-importance )...so being that of 'SELFISHLY' serving 'SELF'.
And is this not being 'WITNESSED BY ALL'... and the Cause precisely from Effects of...'JEALOUSY, 'IDOLODRY'...'DISCORD'...'DISSENTION' ( Latin, meaning to think )...'FACTIONS'... 'ENVY'...and are not these things precisely Warned against by any act of implementing such by attitude or behavior.
Has not modern day Christianity evolved into a great 'FALLING AWAY'.
A serious refocus on precisely the intent of ones motives shall require a serious and honest spiritual inventory of ones own SELF....Mirror Mirror on the wall...what is it that YOU see."
"How great it would be if and when proclaimed Christians could and certainly should learn to
adhere to many significant inspired words that are totally ignored for mysterious reasons.
Modern day Christians appear bent on attempting to gain a following through designing
their own persona based and influenced through great worldly notions and "commercialization"...
and sadly being omitted and vacant being the necessity of acquiring the necessary spiritual attitude to rightfully coincide with God's spirit."
"Maintaining a materialistic worldly attitude shall not be compatible with God's intended purpose."
"There is no political, military or religious solution to what is primarily a spiritual problem.
The reason people will accept a lie or a myth sooner than the Truth is that if they accept the Truth then they must also accept the responsibilities that the Truth attends."
"Thank God, I have become well aware of the necessity of striving to keep separate the
materialistic things from my spiritual quiet times of contemplation with God's inspired wisdom.
The world around me forever changing, and certainly not all good. I believe God's spirit within
my being, is a time of His reflection that is steadfast with the needed guidance, so long as I maintain the remembrance of the principles of life, and to earnestly act upon and practice these principles...here in the now."

'Disturbing as it is, MANY there are that insist on going alone with their materialistic worldliness
thinking they are more qualified than the inspired wisdom brought forth through Jesus Christ teachings...of life.
The man mind ego shall be a great hindrance in any attempt of sharing the "good news"...and here may well be testimony of just how God's spirit has influenced one's life...IF... indeed it has come to the point of eliminating worldly foolishness and delusional notions that are not compatible with spiritual truth.'

'And also disturbing, being the "commercialization of God" on social media outlets, featuring great promises and untruths to reel in an audience for personal gain. Spiritual reality and truth appears not to be compatible with enhancing one's own personal self centered agendas.'
"It is not your circumstances that need altering so much as yourself. After you have changed, conditions will naturally change. Spare no effort to become all that God would have you become. Follow every good leading of your conscience. Take each day with no backward look. Face the day's problems with God, and seek God's help and guidance as to what you should do in every situation that may arise. Never look back. Never leave until tomorrow the thing that you are guided to do today."
Life happening...from this side of the 'glass' is precisely the intent of sharing from my
personal experiences and the effects of things I share...my love of God's love extends
to each and everyone within the pages of CC, and beyond. Not for me to judge nor offend,
as each individual has their own perceptions of life happening. My life consists of before
and after knowing of God in my life. The past two and a half decades, my life has forever
been changed, by the grace of God...this I know to be without doubt! The Holy Spirit is
a profoundness that exceeds far beyond the limits of human intelligence. And...each day
to strive for harmony of spiritual discipline and worldly things is an endless challenge...
never to be close to God's inspiration of 'principles' of life here in the now...brotherly love,
goodness, kindness, gentleness...etc. etc...plus God's commandments are far more than
everyone's lifetime to begin to achieve...and these things must be earnestly sought and
applied each day, without exception...they are essential of any hope of living a relatively
peaceful and well being here on earth. And...this shall be peace on earth...or hell on earth.
And, are we not the results of our own attitudes and behavior, whatever that may be...
here in the NOW. Death, not one shall be left out. Life in the now shall be of utmost
focus of preparation for...ONLY GOD KNOWS...Spirit unto Spirit...Dust unto Dust...
no more...no less."
'Praise God'...:)….I came...I came to...I came to believe.....:)…'God is'.