God Bless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 13, 2024
Hello,

Kepha here. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've been a practising Christian since my university years. Before that I was non-practising but always had a desire to come to know the Lord more.

I enjoy discussions about Sacred Scripture, Theology, Apologetics, Church History, and anything else pertaining to the faith.

God bless,

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings Kepha! You have a very interesting name. Your ancestors must have come from the Near East speaking a Semitic language like Aramaic or Hebrew. They must have been "rock" solid people! (lol)

Kepha, we are glad you have joined us! Welcome! :)

May 13, 2024
Greetings Kepha! You have a very interesting name. Your ancestors must have come from the Near East speaking a Semitic language like Aramaic or Hebrew. They must have been "rock" solid people! (lol)

Kepha, we are glad you have joined us! Welcome! :)
Well, I must admit, I am definitely trying to be rock solid like my ancestors!

God bless you and thanks for the reply,
Kepha

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @KephaAlHabayith, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the conversations with us :)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy (David)

Numbers 6
24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 The LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you a
nd give you peace.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to the CC Forums! Did you notice the Pastor and small group leader Forum? Great to have you joining the discussions and looking forward to your input. God bless & keep you and your family🙏!

Daviyd

May 25, 2024
Welcome, Peter. My name is Daviyd. I take it from your name that you read the Hebraic language (Ivrit). Am I right? I hope so very much.