the world is run by fallen angels and demons, do not follow them into the pit seek the Lord.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
those who believe in the Buddha think that all creation was created by a triune God (for them it is Brahma) but otherwise, that every universe has its own god... so according to some, the god in this universe should be a demon...
but they also say that with various prayers, your best friend (light spirit, Visnu) can join you ... they probably meant the holy spirit ... ;)
Kinda Like Paul when he addressed a group on Mars Hill. He said they did well to have statues for so many god’s, and even one to the “Unknown” God. He went on to explain a few things about the unknown “Real” God. Even God’s name in Hebrew is a jab at all the fake gods. It can be translated literally as “I am the one who really exists.”

WE are all slaves, choose your Master wisely.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
“Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
How are you doing with that? I couldn't can't do it, I need God that did it for me

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I don’t want to deceive myself and my point is I believe James more than anyone else because that same lesson is everywhere in the Bible . Why would you work so hard , to get me away from believing what the bible says to think about salvation ?
So sorry you think this way, that, this is what I am doping, your choice, I am not. Paul was accused of this also. God is not against you, me or anyone God simply loves us all so deeply. God went to that cross for us willingly in Son to reconcile us. That is done by Son once for everyone to believe God and rest.
Are you at rest yet?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Have you left all that yet? I am not perfect, God is, seeing the only way for me to be in, is to believe God took it all upon himself to give me new life that only focuses on the good things, not the bad things of better or else attitudes or God's is gong to get me. attitudes of religion. God is not a tyrant. Is God to you a tyrant if you do wrong or is God a friend to teach you how to not do stuff you still do, that you now hate to do? Yet do?
Do you still sin, or do you care if you do or not. You say you do by not wanting to, yet you as many continue, at least I did continued in sin. And not that I can't ever sin again, of coarse I can, I choose not to in trust to the king, The Father and Son as Won for me to do right, b y their lead as One for me.
Abraham believed God and God accounted righteousness to Abraham, the works followed in belief
You are at the cross roads of if no work, no belief of James, the literal brother of Jesus

True work of God follows belief to God in risen Son for them
Work of God does not create Faith, belief, righteousness to God,
Why did they attack Jesus, what wrong did Jesus ever do? What wrong have I done to you or anyone else here or there?
I just share from my experiences, what happened to me under Law as Paul talked of in Romans 7, especially verse 10

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:1-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Under Law, that is exactly what happened to me, by religion. the do it yourself attitude of the flesh can do it, where no flesh but Son's ever did it Romans 8.
Religious men deceived me in under Law to do it or else, I went nuts for years and sinned for years upon years, before seeing to only trust God's done work of Son for me, that is what I am expressing that you are not getting, okay love to you anyways. We are all on a path to learn from everything to turn it all over to God, thanks

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
“And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬
That is where it all started, "Unbelief" the first Adam ate and death came to us all, God did not do it, Evil did it, and Adam the first deceived and ate. God gave Mercy from day one. =Has =been doing that ever since, for us to appreciate, personally, that be what I now see after being a religious nut for years first under Law, with the you better attitude or else.
Not anymore, I trust God to lead not me Luke 21:14-15

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
why didn’t they just realize the serpent was lying to them ? A Christian would wouldn’t they just have faith and believe in Gods word about the matter of the fruit ? Why listen to anyone else after Hod tells us how to be saved ?
That is it, you got it, you get it. Exactly Thank you
Adam the first unbelief. Adam the second, Christ, Belief Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Thank you, I know you believe and thank God for your belief, I know you trust God to lead, and not the self or have the attitude of the religious people as in the parable below of the self righteous, (The Do it yourself attitudes of religion)

Luke 18:9-14

Authorized (King James) Version

9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Amen brother God Loves people like no one else he’s just waiting for us to return that love and come home like the prodigal child Inthe parable

We used to sing this in Sunday school and in the cotton fields

“ Standing on the promises of Christ, my King,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God, my Savior; Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail.
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

Standing on the promises of Christ, the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love's strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit's sword,

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List'ning ev'ry moment to the Spirit's call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
Standing on the promises of God. “
Thank you for the Song friend. This is my story, this is my Song, praising my savio=r all the day long

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
“I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭13:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Yes we have to also acknowledge when we have done something wrong it should bother us a lot so we’ll repent . Christianity isnt all flowers and roses it’s sometimes offensive to our heart sometimes causes sorrow to repentance and salvation

If we’re “ sinless and perfect “ I could see not worrying about repentance and obedience I’m a flawed person who needs Jesus and his ways to live forever

If we do wrong we need to hear what the lord Jesus and his apostles said to do and be forgiven for it and focus on what they said is my position

sometimes leads to trials and tribulations to test us in the refiners fire
My repentance (A change of mind set) to God is: I need you God to teach me how to not do, those things I have done and might do in the future. I see "I" can't do it, I have been trying to not do and yet seem to continue in doing it anyway. why, Lord?
Then God takes one in and begins the teaching in his kindness and love to us, to see to repent from trying to do what no other flesh can do, but Son's that did it for us all, done once on that cross to appreciate. And be new in as born again by God, not self or anyone else is why Paul says what he says to us all in Phil 3 about self righteousness
I have no righteousness, None!, Wait, I do have righteousness, yet it is not mine! It is God's, who, by free choice chose to share this truth of righteousness with me and all others too through Son's done work (1 John 2:1-4) Thank you Lord, thank you a million times over and over and over and over
Psalms 100:4, 103:12, being given by in the risen Son Jesus Ezekiel 36:26 The new heart a pure heart of flesh the original flesh before the first Adam sinned in unbelief to God that he would die if he ate

CS1

May 23, 2012
Blue eyed people who are not following Jesus Christ and His doctrine are fallen angels.

Brown eyed people who are not following Jesus Christ and His doctrine are demons.

People claiming salvation through grace and Paul's doctrine are trying to climb the fence and will not enter the kingdom of God.

Jesus Christ, John the baptist and the 11 disciples showed us the way through faith in the Lord and His word.

There is no pre-tribulation rapture, only the elect are spared this is false doctrine pushed by churches for $$$ same as grace $$$.

Peter is not the rock the church is to be built on as catholic's believe it is through Jesus Christ and His doctrine alone He is the rock.

What is in a person's heart is known by their actions and lack of repentance, doctrine they follow, people they follow and also by the color of their children's eyes: blue of God, metalic blue of fallen angels, brown of the flesh/satan. Amount of darkness reveals how much darkness is in them.

All blue-eyed people not having blue eyed children are people who have been cut off from the Father and Jesus Christ.

Parable of the 10 virgins are: the wise - people who seek and follow the Lord and His doctrine, the foolish - those who steal light and knowledge from people who seek the Lord but are too lazy themselves.
Troll alert LOL and I have brown eyes LOL

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
the eye(s), a1re the light to the Soul. ?It is each person personally that known themselves, between God and themselves if they believe God or not in the Son as risen for them to be new in. this truth, and not of the self or anyone else. God, by Son went to that cross willingly.
Amazing to me is this: God gave us all free choice to choose to believe God or not! That is done in Son for us each to choose to believe God perasonally or not. Those that choose to believe God sincerely, will see the total truth, nothing but the truth, as each go through this world of adversities first., that are there to try and stop anyone from continuing in believe to see.
looking at the book of Job, I see this truth, as if we all are a Job to choose to not deny God or deny.
I choose to not deny God.

We all are first born here on earth in the dead flesh and blood of Adam the first. That has been happening from the beginning. Death to all flesh happened at the fall of Adam. That has not changed, all to this day still die of in flesh and blood.
God came by Son for us to reconcile us all first un too himself to now have a relationship of trust to be taught new in to walk own the same love he did on that cross where he went to death physically, willingly in our, my deserved spot
Then risen where new life is given for us to be humble in thanksgiving and praise
Therefore it is said, the eye is the light to the Soul. If it be dark, guess what, that will show, and then asked of me, how deep's that darlkness `in me.
God "I" need you, I thank you for the reconciliation, I see to be reconciled back to you, I trust you to teach me new.
God puts the light in us to be seen through the eye, and it is not of any color

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
My repentance (A change of mind set) to God is: I need you God to teach me how to not do, those things I have done and might do in the future. I see "I" can't do it, I have been trying to not do and yet seem to continue in doing it anyway. why, Lord?
Then God takes one in and begins the teaching in his kindness and love to us, to see to repent from trying to do what no other flesh can do, but Son's that did it for us all, done once on that cross to appreciate. And be new in as born again by God, not self or anyone else is why Paul says what he says to us all in Phil 3 about self righteousness
I have no righteousness, None!, Wait, I do have righteousness, yet it is not mine! It is God's, who, by free choice chose to share this truth of righteousness with me and all others too through Son's done work (1 John 2:1-4) Thank you Lord, thank you a million times over and over and over and over
Psalms 100:4, 103:12, being given by in the risen Son Jesus Ezekiel 36:26 The new heart a pure heart of flesh the original flesh before the first Adam sinned in unbelief to God that he would die if he ate
Yes I don’t have time to keep up with all of your messages i eas going to try to reply to some of them but then I return and theres ten more so I’m just letting you know

CS1

May 23, 2012
the eye(s), a1re the light to the Soul. ?It is each person personally that known themselves, between God and themselves if they believe God or not in the Son as risen for them to be new in. this truth, and not of the self or anyone else. God, by Son went to that cross willingly.
Amazing to me is this: God gave us all free choice to choose to believe God or not! That is done in Son for us each to choose to believe God perasonally or not. Those that choose to believe God sincerely, will see the total truth, nothing but the truth, as each go through this world of adversities first., that are there to try and stop anyone from continuing in believe to see.
looking at the book of Job, I see this truth, as if we all are a Job to choose to not deny God or deny.
I choose to not deny God.

We all are first born here on earth in the dead flesh and blood of Adam the first. That has been happening from the beginning. Death to all flesh happened at the fall of Adam. That has not changed, all to this day still die of in flesh and blood.
God came by Son for us to reconcile us all first un too himself to now have a relationship of trust to be taught new in to walk own the same love he did on that cross where he went to death physically, willingly in our, my deserved spot
Then risen where new life is given for us to be humble in thanksgiving and praise
Therefore it is said, the eye is the light to the Soul. If it be dark, guess what, that will show, and then asked of me, how deep's that darlkness `in me.
God "I" need you, I thank you for the reconciliation, I see to be reconciled back to you, I trust you to teach me new.
God puts the light in us to be seen through the eye, and it is not of any color
Interesting:

It don't mean a thing if you don't have the King.

Jesus Christ is the only Way, the Only Truth, and the only Life.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
:eek: You mean all this time you have been a servant of the dark lord... :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I'm ok because i have Hazel eyes :giggle: I'm not a blue eyed fallen angel or a brown eyed demon (y)

Anyway the troll has been removed.. Cheers to the moderators (y)

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
Blue eyed people who are not following Jesus Christ and His doctrine are fallen angels.

Brown eyed people who are not following Jesus Christ and His doctrine are demons.

People claiming salvation through grace and Paul's doctrine are trying to climb the fence and will not enter the kingdom of God.

Jesus Christ, John the baptist and the 11 disciples showed us the way through faith in the Lord and His word.

There is no pre-tribulation rapture, only the elect are spared this is false doctrine pushed by churches for $$$ same as grace $$$.

Peter is not the rock the church is to be built on as catholic's believe it is through Jesus Christ and His doctrine alone He is the rock.

What is in a person's heart is known by their actions and lack of repentance, doctrine they follow, people they follow and also by the color of their children's eyes: blue of God, metalic blue of fallen angels, brown of the flesh/satan. Amount of darkness reveals how much darkness is in them.

All blue-eyed people not having blue eyed children are people who have been cut off from the Father and Jesus Christ.

Parable of the 10 virgins are: the wise - people who seek and follow the Lord and His doctrine, the foolish - those who steal light and knowledge from people who seek the Lord but are too lazy themselves.
My son has gray eyes. Am I cut off? 😆 blue eyed people can't have anything but blue or hues similar, unless the spouse has brown eyes.

I think you're thinking of brown eyed people. They can have blue eyed children, so maybe you meant them? 🤷‍♀️

What's the difference between a demon and a fallen angel? I thought they were the same.

Overall I'm confused. I think you need to dig deeper into this conspiracy theory, as there are holes to it.

May 10, 2024
AUSTRALIA

@MarcoftheTruth : Where is the Scriptural evidence with regards to your statements about eye colour, brother?!

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I could have accepted this premise about brown-eyed individuals, but blue-eyed people is simply a bridge too far.

CS1

May 23, 2012
:eek: You mean all this time you have been a servant of the dark lord... :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I'm ok because i have Hazel eyes :giggle: I'm not a blue eyed fallen angel or a brown eyed demon (y)

Anyway the troll has been removed.. Cheers to the moderators (y)
I know so terrible LOL

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Yes I don’t have time to keep up with all of your messages i eas going to try to reply to some of them but then I return and theres ten more so I’m just letting you know
No problem as we grow in God's timing not ours. God is aware of it all as we all learn new in trust to God, who does just love us, which is amazing to me. Floors me as that did John newton, who wrote amazing grace, was a slave trader and left that behind him in trust to God to lead him in love and mercy as given him by Son from the cross in his resurrection
I see God Father and Son as Won (One) sends us each his Holy Spirit to guide and teach us, to know truth over error. Allowing us to make mistakes to be willing to learn new and stand in this truth. it is freeing to see to be content in all things good or bad that happen. Not ever knowing how it will all work out, just that some way, somehow it will, the kids to simply trust to God, especially with the bad that goes on. Can we go willingly to death? will we, God knows and has shown me and everyone else by his willing death first. Risen now for us to life with him in forever in Spirit and Truth, dead to that first natured birth
It is like Peter who denied God in the flesh in Son for him. being in fear of the people, watching Jesus go willingly to death. Did not fathom this. Not until after he saw Jesus risen from the dead. Then things began new to hear more from Jesus alive for forty days. Telling Peter why he had to go to death willingly first.
Then the Pentecost, Father came to earth in Spirit and Truth and spoke through the Disciples to the crowd then, to hear truth, they believed and spoke back to Peter and the other disciples in their language, telling them that they believed now too. Amazing God is good all the time as good is God all the time. That quote I got, get from the movie "God is not dead"

That is why Luke writes,

Luke 21:14-15

Living Bible

14 Therefore, don’t be concerned about how to answer the charges against you, 15 for I will give you the right words and such logic that none of your opponents will be able to reply!