Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 640
Like Tree318Likes

Bible Discussion Forum

Ask (or answer) Bible questions here. Join or start a Bible discussion now!

Thread: The Born of God

  1. #561
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    10,509
    Rep Power
    175

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    There you go...you can read word for word what I believe.

    And there are no flaws or errors in it.

    It is flawless and perfect.

    Quote"For example....Jesus is a human being born of God."


    Jesus was human and God at the same time,that is why He was and is perfect,He was sinless when He walked this earth.He was the only perfect one.
    Huglife likes this.

  2. #562
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Quote"For example....Jesus is a human being born of God."


    Jesus was human and God at the same time,that is why He was and is perfect,He was sinless when He walked this earth.He was the only perfect one.
    If Jesus was not born of God then who is the Son of God
    for we all know that the Son of God is born of God?

    For what I have stated to be in error
    you must prove that Jesus is not the Son of God
    and prove who is the Son of God.

    I will be waiting on you.
    Last edited by oceanblue; March 20th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.

  3. #563
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,568
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    If Jesus was not born of God then who is the Son of God
    for we all know that the Son of God is born of God?

    For what I have stated to be in error
    you must prove that Jesus is not the Son of God
    and prove who is the Son of God.

    I will be waiting on you.
    She said that Jesus was the son of God. He is. Are you saying that he wasnt? That some one else was?
    kaylagrl likes this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  4. #564
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    She said that Jesus was the son of God. He is. Are you saying that he wasnt? That some one else was?
    Then that would make Jesus born of God because to have a Father and be a Son
    you have to be born of the Father. The Father of Jesus the human man is God.

    Therefore nothing I have stated is in error.

    Jesus is a human being born of God.

  5. #565
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by prove-all View Post
    first those verses are not back to back like you posted it.
    they are 2 seperate issues.

    one The subject: Who then can be saved?
    With men this is impossible;but with God all things are possible.
    yes you can not be saved without God. with God all things are possible
    but the bible also says sinners will not inherit the kingdom.

    repent be babtized, believe in the gospel.

    second subject- the falling away
    now if someone gets saved, recieves the gift of the holy spirit,
    had known God, have tasted of the heavenly gift, and about things to come.
    those who were once enlightened,
    [If they shall fall away]

    Luke 8:13 (KJV)
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy;
    and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

    2 Peter 3:17 (KJV)
    Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also,
    being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

    it is aslo written
    For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift,
    and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

    You point out to me any of this you say is not the truth?

  6. #566
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Quote"For example....Jesus is a human being born of God."


    Jesus was human and God at the same time,that is why He was and is perfect,He was sinless when He walked this earth.He was the only perfect one.
    Then please account for this...

    Luke 13:32
    And he(JESUS) said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold,
    I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow,
    and the third day I(JESUS) shall be perfected.

  7. #567
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,568
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Then that would make Jesus born of God because to have a Father and be a Son
    you have to be born of the Father. The Father of Jesus the human man is God.

    Therefore nothing I have stated is in error.

    Jesus is a human being born of God.
    Yes. He is. God planted his seed inside Mary, and she had him. We have never said that he wasnt. You are the one saying he is was not the child of God and who was and a lot of other irrelavant things that made no sense
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  8. #568
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    Yes. He is. God planted his seed inside Mary, and she had him. We have never said that he wasnt. You are the one saying he is was not the child of God and who was and a lot of other irrelavant things that made no sense
    This is not going to work for you.
    Nothing you do here out of the name of Truth is going to work for you.
    It is just going to return unto you and fall upon you.

  9. #569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    This is not going to work for you.
    Nothing you do here out of the name of Truth is not going to work for you.
    teleioó: to bring to an end, to complete, perfect

    Original Word: τελειόω
    Part of Speech: Verb
    Transliteration: teleioó
    Phonetic Spelling: (tel-i-o'-o)
    Short Definition: I complete, accomplish, make perfect
    Definition: (a) as a course, a race, or the like: I complete, finish (b) as of time or prediction: I accomplish, (c) I make perfect; pass: I am perfected.
    Huglife likes this.

  10. #570
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,568
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    This is not going to work for you.
    Nothing you do here out of the name of Truth is not going to work for you.
    And what is it that you are talking about exactly? What is not going to work for me? Is Jesus not the son of God? You know, you really dont make any sense
    Sully likes this.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  11. #571
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    teleioó: to bring to an end, to complete, perfect

    Original Word: τελειόω
    Part of Speech: Verb
    Transliteration: teleioó
    Phonetic Spelling: (tel-i-o'-o)
    Short Definition: I complete, accomplish, make perfect
    Definition: (a) as a course, a race, or the like: I complete, finish (b) as of time or prediction: I accomplish, (c) I make perfect; pass: I am perfected.
    Trying to make that to which is not fit into that to which is...
    will never work for you.

    Even if you believe it and have the faith of a mustard seed.

  12. #572
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    And what is it that you are talking about exactly? What is not going to work for me? Is Jesus not the son of God? You know, you really dont make any sense
    The more you lie the more your soul will die.

    Have you not read...the wages of sin is death?

  13. #573
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Trying to make that to which is not fit into that to which is...
    will never work for you.

    Even if you believe it and have the faith of a mustard seed.
    Taking your mustard seed which you make in your post and forming a sandwich...to fit in my lunch box. This is fun Dr. Seuss. Your turn. Oh, and don't forget to address the greek answer to your question, make it rhyme...
    Last edited by Sully; March 20th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Huglife likes this.

  14. #574
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Taking your mustard seed which you make in your post and forming a sandwich...to fit in my lunch box. This is fun Dr. Seusse. Your turn.
    See post #572

  15. #575
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,568
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    The more you lie the more your soul will die.
    Your funny. What lie? Am I lieing about Jesus? The only one here who is lying would be you, friend
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  16. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    See post #572
    that doesn't rhyme...see post

    teleioó: to bring to an end, to complete, perfect

    Original Word: τελειόω
    Part of Speech: Verb
    Transliteration: teleioó
    Phonetic Spelling: (tel-i-o'-o)
    Short Definition: I complete, accomplish, make perfect
    Definition: (a) as a course, a race, or the like: I complete, finish (b) as of time or prediction: I accomplish, (c) I make perfect; pass: I am perfected.
    Huglife likes this.

  17. #577
    Senior Member prove-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2014
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,447
    Rep Power
    49

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    You point out to me any of this you say is not the truth?
    not sure what the question is now you ask,
    I said [verses are not back to back] you keep putting or running them together.
    and they are about 2 different subjects, and again you change the meaning

    the phrase "With men it is impossible" is not even in the book of Hebrews
    and this is talking about people being saved, comming to Christ not leaving Christ


    Hebrews 6:6 -here it's talking about [after someone] becomes saved.
    Mark 10:27,Matthew 19:26 -talking about people being saved

    If you think you are sinless or can not fall away, this is againest scripture.
    But feel free to do what ever you care to do .


    Philippians 2:12 (KJV)
    Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only,
    but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

  18. #578
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by prove-all View Post
    not sure what the question is now you ask,
    I said [verses are not back to back] you keep putting or running them together.
    and they are about 2 different subjects, and again you change the meaning

    the phrase "With men it is impossible" is not even in the book of Hebrews
    and this is talking about people being saved, comming to Christ not leaving Christ


    Hebrews 6:6 -here it's talking about [after someone] becomes saved.
    Mark 10:27,Matthew 19:26 -talking about people being saved

    If you think you are sinless or can not fall away, this is againest scripture.
    But feel free to do what ever you care to do .


    Philippians 2:12 (KJV)
    Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only,
    but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
    You are going around in circles. I am pretty sure God can understand what I said and
    what I asked you in reply to what you said to me.

    And I know He knows you do too.

  19. #579
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,568
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    You are going around in circles. I am pretty sure God can understand what I said and
    what I asked you in reply to what you said to me.

    And I know He knows you do too.
    And how do you know? It is not for us to understand the mind of God. Us mortals cannot grasp the endlessness and vastness that is eternity.
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  20. #580
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Age
    20
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Born of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Huglife View Post
    And how do you know? It is not for us to understand the mind of God. Us mortals cannot grasp the endlessness and vastness that is eternity.
    Do you not have the mind of Christ?

    Do you not have the Spirit of God?

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: October 16th, 2016, 03:02 PM
  2. Born Again - Born of the Holy Ghost
    By Cerrity in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 29th, 2015, 08:13 AM
  3. Born Again Seeks Born Againess
    By KingJamesbible in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 17th, 2014, 07:50 PM
  4. Born Again
    By spirit1st in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 24th, 2012, 02:06 AM
  5. Being Born
    By von1 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 24th, 2011, 03:33 PM