13 Ways to Resurrect your old man and make a mess of your life as a Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

piper27

This is a joke, right?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I understand that this may have had the intentions of helping us to walk out our faith, but it seems more like a guy typing his own opinions not facts. I Let the bible tell me what will keep me strong in my faith, and so far it hasn't lead me wrong. I watch family guy and I know all the things it says but it has good memories for me and I don't allow it to mess with my faith. I am more concerned on what will enhance my faith instead of what will bring it down.

M

megaman125

if you are a member of the king james only cult then you never have to worry about making a mess of your life as a christian because you aren't a christian anyway...you are just an idol worshipper...
Fun fact, the translators of the KJV weren't KJV only.

Seriously though, topics like this make me think that something is seriously wrong with KJV onlyists, on a spiritual level. Not sure what it is yet, but it sure seems nasty.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Fun fact, the translators of the KJV weren't KJV only.

Seriously though, topics like this make me think that something is seriously wrong with KJV onlyists, on a spiritual level. Not sure what it is yet, but it sure seems nasty.
Well.... they can be nasty yes but it seems to me they put more faith in their bible than god himself. Well not all of them but some of them, what do you think they would say if god came to them and told them that the word of god is the word of god? that would make them have to question if the KJV is the only legit version. I don't know how they would react to that.