2 things I need. An answer and a prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesusfan2

Hi everybody!

I hope that you all are have had an amazing Christmas.... :)

But yeah... I want to share something what happened yesterday...

So, I was talking to my boyfriend on phone and later, as we are used to do, were praying before we're going to sleep. When he asked do I want to pray with him, I had a feeling that I should not do that... But yeah, I was thinking like "Body usually don't want to pray and I have to win over my body". He started to pray. His prayer was pretty strange... I didn't even got why. He was saying all these good things, but most of time he was saying "In that huge pain and sorrow what we have, we know that You are with us"... After he prayed he asked "How are you?". I was a litle bit shocked after his prayer but I said "Yes, I'm fine". Then he " Are you sure?", me "yeah...". Then he said something what I don't remember and I just felt something coming over me and then I felt so bad... I was so afraid for nothing, I could cry and scream... When I was closing my eyes I was seeing hell and burning people there. Then I gone to the toilet. And I was seeing all the things around me just moving... All what I was looking at, it was making me more scared. I saw red color around me... I didn't knew what to do... Then I came back and talked to him again, he prayed for me again, because I said that I'm not so fine right now. Then he told me a story which he just got in his minds. He asked again, how I'm doing now and what do I think about that story, I said that it was really good and it made me feel a litle better... Then he said, okay, if you don't want to pray, you don't have to, I know that you will pray before you are sleeping, right? I said that right... After all this I asked my younger sister to pray with me, because all others were sleeping already. After our prayer I was feeling good again and everything was okay, like before.

And I want to ask. What was that? Why it was? Why it's happening like that? My boyfriend is christian, why it happened after he prayed? Why he was asking how I'm feeling? Why he knew that that story will help?... And how did he knew that I will pray after that?....

Pleas, give me an answer and pleas, pray for me and my boyfriend...

God bless you, everyone...

Ruta.

K

Kyouken

I had a very good Christmas, Ruta! I hope you did as well!

I'll say this first: I don't know the answer to any of the questions you asked; I know there isn't anything wrong with that, but I'm sorry... (I might hit on a few of the questions, but maybe not at the same time, if that makes sense)

Recently, I've learned about something called spiritual static. I can't locate where it might be in the Bible, but I've experienced it. It's hard to describe, but when I felt it (not saying you'll feel the same thing), it was terrible. The situation was that someone was emailing me, and every time before I opened the reply, I had a terrible feeling of despair. Sort of a long story, so I'll spare the details. However, it turns out the feeling I felt was actually the Holy Spirit telling me to turn around, run, and never look back. I was treading in some dangerous territory. I'm not sure the situation is the same as yours, however.
As for other things, I could make some guesses, but I don't feel led to, so I won't. I will say, though, that if you want to combat what's happening, you have to get angry, angry at the cause of it: the devil. Tell him sternly in Jesus' name to go, that these things stop happening, and they'll stop if you believe what you're saying.

Also... This may seem hard at first, but if you want these things to stop happening, this may play a part in it:
If someone focuses on losing weight, and they focus on their weight, they'll gain weight. Likewise, if someone focuses on the devil, that's the only thing they'll run into; demonic stuff. Now, I don't know how much you focus on him, but this is a general vaccine for anything: saturate your mind in the word of God.

Ruta, I'm not sure if anything I said will help you at all, but those are the things that God has taught me concerning the devil and the likes. You will be in my prayers, and you are victorious in Him! God bless you!

J

Jesusfan2

haha... so nice to hear that :D

hm... no problems, brother...

well, it realy sounds like you had something like I have... :D

Yeah, I understand... Thx, brother. ITs good to know that someone can someone can understand me.

Actualy, It helped, but I still want to ask, what should I do now?
If all this going from my boyfriend? What should I do?

When (I have told you that story) I was in the prayer evening at the church and got satans attack one women said that any kind of darkness is comming to me from my bf. Now I undestand what does she means. Now Im praying for me and him. Next week we will go to christian camp, so I hope that maybe we will get some answeres, maybe we will get some differences... I dont know, I just need someone to talk with, that someone could answer the qestions and could keep me and my bf in prayers...

Thank you so much, brother :)

Its good to get a answer, good to know that Im not alone.

God bless you!! :)

I'll say this first: I don't know the answer to any of the questions you asked; I know there isn't anything wrong with that, but I'm sorry... (I might hit on a few of the questions, but maybe not at the same time, if that makes sense)

Recently, I've learned about something called spiritual static. I can't locate where it might be in the Bible, but I've experienced it. It's hard to describe, but when I felt it (not saying you'll feel the same thing), it was terrible. The situation was that someone was emailing me, and every time before I opened the reply, I had a terrible feeling of despair. Sort of a long story, so I'll spare the details. However, it turns out the feeling I felt was actually the Holy Spirit telling me to turn around, run, and never look back. I was treading in some dangerous territory. I'm not sure the situation is the same as yours, however.
As for other things, I could make some guesses, but I don't feel led to, so I won't. I will say, though, that if you want to combat what's happening, you have to get angry, angry at the cause of it: the devil. Tell him sternly in Jesus' name to go, that these things stop happening, and they'll stop if you believe what you're saying.

Also... This may seem hard at first, but if you want these things to stop happening, this may play a part in it:
If someone focuses on losing weight, and they focus on their weight, they'll gain weight. Likewise, if someone focuses on the devil, that's the only thing they'll run into; demonic stuff. Now, I don't know how much you focus on him, but this is a general vaccine for anything: saturate your mind in the word of God.

Ruta, I'm not sure if anything I said will help you at all, but those are the things that God has taught me concerning the devil and the likes. You will be in my prayers, and you are victorious in Him! God bless you!

K

Kyouken

I have to be honest with you here: it's hard for me to say anything about your boyfriend concerning the attacks. I can't say whether or not it's coming from him (all I know is that it's coming from the devil...). I really don't have any idea what your boyfriend may be involved with... My recommendation is for you to go to your Pastor about this. Have your boyfriend, you, and your Pastor have some sort of meeting about this whole thing. Assuming your Pastor is spirit filled, things should take off from there. Also, keep your ear inclined to what your boyfriend prays with you; if anything even seems a tad off, just step back.

I feel stupid for not mentioning this before, too:

Ephesians 6:10-20
10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I try to put the armor on everyday (I don't, but I'm stupid for not doing so). Almost everyday I put that on. Study it, learn what it means, understand it, and believe it. In a never ending battle, we must make sure to arm ourselves appropriately with the means necessary to destroy the enemy. While we have the means whether or not we put the armor on, it does us a favor to put the armor on. You'll see.

You and your boyfriend are still in my prayers, Ruta. God bless!

C

Crimeny

the buzzing feels really weird, not very good i agree though.

K

Kyouken

I feel stupid for not mentioning this earlier:

Praise is a powerful tool against the devil. Why? Satan fell because he envied God. Satan wanted what God had. Satan wanted all the praise and worship, but he never got any. He was envious. If you start praising God, it drives him mad. He and his lackeys can't stand it. Not only does it drive him mad, it will give you peace.
If you're praising God, you'd have to be thinking of God while doing so. Romans 8:6 - "To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Therefore, life and peace will come of it. It also gives you power (Psalm 8:2 - "Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger." and Matthew 21:16 - "And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?"

V

victorwisdom

My brothers and sisters. I want a guitar. My be it seems weird, but i really need it. I am a leader of worishp group in our church and i have been playing the guitar for 10 year, but untill now i have no my own guitar. i need both acoustic and electro one. so i ask you to pray for that. i want to praise God every day.... thank. God bless you!!

B

barukhmalachi

Don't know verses but you shouldn't let just anyone lay hands on you or even pray with you. The devil know gods word better than any human. Does that make him a christian? Where two or three gather in my name there will I be in the midst. Para phrasing of course and not saying your bf ain't christian but if you get a bad feeling when praying with him, stop praying with him. Maybe his spirit ain't in agreement with yours. Maybe gods telling you there's something fishy going on. Just my limited view with limited knowledge of you both.