4th Industrial Revolution

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

studier

Apr 18, 2024
Half of those surveyed cited concerns about a recession as a reason.
This "recession" has been in process. If it's finally peaking, it's little surprise to many. I read an article this morning that analyzed that we're really in stagflation. Someone in the business I spoke with last week said he thinks we're about a year or so from the lowest part of the downside that he's been telling me for over 2 years was coming.

Is your point that all of this is AI related, or some of it, or???

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So, you're saying Elon is trashing EV's because he simply wants to focus elsewhere? There are no market conditions involved in his EV slowdown, lowering prices several times, setting aside the continued development of a low price model for the masses?
I am watching for layoffs as a result of companies adopting AI and robots. It makes sense that Tesla would be an early adopter so I am watching them. I don't believe he is "trashing" EV's, I do believe he is telling us the truth. US Labor is a $10 trillion dollar a year market and we are only 5% of the world's population. You can easily see robots doing 5% of the world's jobs and that would be $10 trillion a year. No one can see Tesla EV's making that anytime soon. He has made it clear the robots is their business and cars are simply a stepping stone. But then why X? I think he wants to control the press because he knows it can be very damaging when the robots are putting people out of work.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This "recession" has been in process. If it's finally peaking, it's little surprise to many. I read an article this morning that analyzed that we're really in stagflation. Someone in the business I spoke with last week said he thinks we're about a year or so from the lowest part of the downside that he's been telling me for over 2 years was coming.

Is your point that all of this is AI related, or some of it, or???
I don't believe anyone analyzing this economy. The reason for that is because I think we are in a situation completely unlike previous revolutions. So they compare this to the tech revolution, or the computer revolution, or what happened with the internet. I believe they are clueless. Yes there are similarities, but what they are missing is the speed with which the revolution will take place, it will be ten times faster than the move to the internet. If it took us 20 years to make the transition to the internet it will take 2 years to make this transition. Also they are thinking that like other revolutions some jobs will disappear and others will appear. Again, that is true, but this time I think the ratio will be 10:1 and ultimately 100:1. For every 100 hours of labor that AI or robots will do replacing humans they'll need to add 1 hour of human labor. Third, in the industrial revolution and in the tech revolution we got machines to do much of the labor, but in doing that they also increased GDP. As a result we had better paying jobs and an increase in standard of living. In this revolution I don't see any increase in GDP because as people become unemployed the markets will shrink. Finally, the jobs that will be left will be minimum wage jobs because the AI or robots will only need someone with limited skills to help them. In the end the only way to get a job will be if you get the neuralink brain chip.

This is based on what leaders in the industry have said, and what governments around the world have done to prepare. But it is also based on prophecy and what the Bible says.

studier

Apr 18, 2024
I am watching for layoffs as a result of companies adopting AI and robots. It makes sense that Tesla would be an early adopter so I am watching them. I don't believe he is "trashing" EV's, I do believe he is telling us the truth. US Labor is a $10 trillion dollar a year market and we are only 5% of the world's population. You can easily see robots doing 5% of the world's jobs and that would be $10 trillion a year. No one can see Tesla EV's making that anytime soon. He has made it clear the robots is their business and cars are simply a stepping stone. But then why X? I think he wants to control the press because he knows it can be very damaging when the robots are putting people out of work.
So, once again, AI and robotics are the driving force of Tesla's EV slowdown. This seems to fit the narrative. Market driven economics and demand for the product are an aside as I read you.

studier

Apr 18, 2024
I don't believe anyone analyzing this economy.

Simple enough. So, all basic economical analysis is out of the equation now and the narrative is solely that AI will end life and work as we know it and this is Prophecy and Jesus will return soon.

I guess we'll see...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So, once again, AI and robotics are the driving force of Tesla's EV slowdown. This seems to fit the narrative. Market driven economics and demand for the product are an aside as I read you.
The way I see it you will take two steps forward and one step back. Businesses will improve their bottom line quickly with an undercurrent of shrinking market forcing them to continue to cut costs. They all know it and the evidence is they are talking about UBI (universal basic income) and they have already prepared for martial law to keep people under control (the response to the "pandemic" was a dress rehearsal for what they know will happen when everyone loses their jobs)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Simple enough. So, all basic economical analysis is out of the equation now and the narrative is solely that AI will end life and work as we know it and this is Prophecy and Jesus will return soon.

I guess we'll see...
On the contrary, even basic economic analysis notes that a Black Swan event throws all their assumptions out the window. So a Black Swan event is considered in basic economic analysis. The rapture and subsequent revealing of the Antichrist is the mother of all Black Swan events.

studier

Apr 18, 2024
The way I see it you will take two steps forward and one step back. Businesses will improve their bottom line quickly with an undercurrent of shrinking market forcing them to continue to cut costs. They all know it and the evidence is they are talking about UBI (universal basic income) and they have already prepared for martial law to keep people under control (the response to the "pandemic" was a dress rehearsal for what they know will happen when everyone loses their jobs)
All sounds familiar, but didn't really answer what part current demand and ability to purchase has to do with the market. Thanks.

studier

Apr 18, 2024
On the contrary, even basic economic analysis notes that a Black Swan event throws all their assumptions out the window. So a Black Swan event is considered in basic economic analysis. The rapture and subsequent revealing of the Antichrist is the mother of all Black Swan events.

Left behind X (dual meaning). The franchise lives while the world dies.

Please don't take me wrongly. I doubt you're looking forward to His return any more than I am. But I remain open to taking my last breath here and then seeing Him just as the many that have gone before me. In the mean time I'll watch with some interest what He allows men to discover and develop even if it's ultimately to destroy themselves. It's also interesting to see the continuation of the Chicken Little series. But we've lost track of the season number we're watching now. Wasn't it first written about 2,000 years ago? It seems some of your siblings think we're looking for Black Swan II and Black Swan I happened in 70AD.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Left behind X (dual meaning). The franchise lives while the world dies.

Please don't take me wrongly. I doubt you're looking forward to His return any more than I am. But I remain open to taking my last breath here and then seeing Him just as the many that have gone before me. In the mean time I'll watch with some interest what He allows men to discover and develop even if it's ultimately to destroy themselves. It's also interesting to see the continuation of the Chicken Little series. But we've lost track of the season number we're watching now. Wasn't it first written about 2,000 years ago? It seems some of your siblings think we're looking for Black Swan II and Black Swan I happened in 70AD.
I understand pattern is prophecy. 70 AD can be a fulfillment of prophecy while also being a harbinger of things to come.

studier

Apr 18, 2024
I understand pattern is prophecy. 70 AD can be a fulfillment of prophecy while also being a harbinger of things to come.

I figured that when you spoke of fractal.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
California's New Minimum Wage Causes THOUSANDS of Workers To Get Fired

This is not going to be a gradual change. What is being done in McDonald's in California will be able to be done in every McDonald's around the country. Same goes for every other fast food restaurant or business that has minimum wage workers.

What you are looking at is the "proof of concept". Instead of thinking that California is idiotic, why not think that they are evil geniuses. California has the most to profit from the rest of the country and the rest of the world adopting this technology. It will be like calculators, the more you sell the cheaper they get. In the same way it may take $20 an hour for minimum wage to force the transition in California but then you can justify it for $15 an hour employees.

Also, consider one other thing, this is a global economy. If people in Europe lose their jobs it will impact the US just as people losing jobs in the US will impact Europe. AI is taking jobs from people in India, in China, in Europe, etc. So even if it is 5% in the US, if it is 5% in all these other parts of the world as well it will be a massive change.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Tesla's More Powerful DOJO AI Super Chip Now in Production!

Trying to get to 100 exaflops

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We were told about this in the TV show "Person of Interest", the movie "Snowden", the movie "Eagle Eye", etc. Not fiction, current reality.

Slave AI Cameras Monitoring Us Everywhere? Big Brother's 1984 Finally Complete

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My phone does facial recognition. My computers and phone have my fingerprint. They have your name, all your contacts, your phone records, etc. When you remove all those people from the equation how many could possibly be left? People who think they are "off the grid" are for the most part probably not thinking clearly.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
We recently came back from a cruise to the Bahamas.

When we reentered at Cape Canaveral, we didn’t have to present our passports.

They said the facial recognition was our passport!!!

Sick

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We recently came back from a cruise to the Bahamas.

When we reentered at Cape Canaveral, we didn’t have to present our passports.

They said the facial recognition was our passport!!!

Sick
You've been warned. God is not playing around. Everyone will have to make a choice either you take a stand for Jesus or you don't.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
11-Year-Old Sees the 4th Industrial revolution and then the Throne of God 05/09/2024