'A kiss is just a kiss?'

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I think my parents say no dating till I'm older to protect the dude instead of me :p I'd hate to see what would happen to the poor guy if Mom and Dad didn't like him... :D

F

Felicity7

Hey :)

I don't know how many relationships you have had and how long they last,but maybe it was the reason why nothing happened because they were not the one for you,and when you got into a new relationship ,kissing maybe become 'normal' for you...because you have done it before... I think that when you pray to God for 'the one' and you've met her someday and you'll know her better and better and later take a relationship with her,and you kiss her and more and more,you'll will feel so special,because you are so in love with her......so that's what I think,when I speak a little bit from my experience....

Greeting Yvon :) & bless ya

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Cool. Thanks Felicity!

Yeah, I didn't necessarily intend for this to be the 'relationship past' thread, but in response to your question, I've been in about a dozen. They lasting varying lengths of times, but the longest was just over six months.

Thank you for your encouragement and insight! I hope that will be the case for me, but regardless, I'll do my best to be someone worthwhile.

God bless, and thank you for responding!