A Letter Of encouragement.. His Presence... Is Everything...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveIsTheKey

I just want to share with you all some words from the heart in this letter ...

" Dear Father,
No words can ever describe how I feel inside.
Looking back at my life I can just say "Thank You" for all the times you've been by my side.
There are so many questions I'd like to make to you...but very often I don't feel the strength to make them...coz sometimes life is hard ... and the only thing I can do is running to You... To Your Words .. To Your Heart ....
During these last years many things have changed ...
The Only thing that has never changed is Your Love and Care for my Life ...
Sometimes I've lived up to the mountains where joy and happiness I thought they were eternal ... Sometimes I've passed through valleys which looked never-ending...
No one could ever understand what I passed through in my heart ... Silent Tears ... Silent Hope ...
Yes,Your love has always been my only strength...
As I looked for someone to understand my heart,I soon realized that only You can ...
We are humans... We fail...We need You...
Sometimes I just need to find you in a secret place... far from all the noise around me .... far from my thoughts... far from my feelings... far from my heart ... far from what could hurt me ... far from what could disappoint me ...
I need Your Presence ... I need Your Words... I need Your encouragement ...
It's in Your Presence where I realize that Your Love is Far Greater than any other Love ...
Your Encouragement is the real strength inside to go on ...
Your Words are the real essence of what I need to have a meaning of my life today ...
Nothing is like Your love ... No one will ever understand my heart fully as You do ....
You just ask for my Heart... "Give me Your Heart.." is what You're saying...
Your Grace finds me just as I am ... tired,worn,empty handed... but alive in Your Hands of Love...
That's what You Are ...
That's What I need ...
Your Presence ... Forever... In Me ..."

May You Be Encouraged By His love and By His Presence.

John

A

Ann1987

Thank you so much for sharing! Was very encouraging! I felt the same way for the past 2 years... only in Him - theres is the ultimate source of fulfillment, strength, peace and joy.
Glory and honor be to Him now and always!

L

LoveIsTheKey

Thanks for reading it. it's nice to know that. :)

B

Brighthouse

Brother John Isaiah 41:9-13 Upon my face in dire peril, the Glory of the Lord came down just to give me this word of comfort from him. It was not just a Word of the Lord for me,but upon all who love him! A hand to put in ours,no matter how we feel,or what our mind is going through. A gentle hand, that goes from your hand to your shoulder,saying without words,its ok, I love you no matter what!

I will establish you in me,I will never fail you,or forsake you,in spite of many who have in your life already.I am not far away,for I abide within you.( JOHN 14:23) JOHN a book in the gospels like no other book written in the Gospels! John tells of Jesus love for us all! And thereby confirms his word in our own life,so that we his children can restore hope to those who feel far away,to those who feel, as if a voice cry"s out,and no one hears.Like our voice once did John. When we looked for others to help us in both mind and body,they were there,but passed us by.They heard our cry,but looked in another direction.

The hardest lesson I myself had to learn is that in Christ Jesus there is no other direction to look.For in following our blessed Lord,he remains both in us, to guide our life through his words,and in front of us. leading us!( rom 8:14-15) We have no more fear,because we are not looking any longer for someone to come,Jesus has already come to abide! ( luke 6:39-41) Words we now live by.Fruit which is born through the love we now have for our Jesus.

We once were blind,but now we see! We mature like our teacher brother.And our lives are a testimony to our teacher. The secret place goes where you go,the secret place is only a secret to those who the secret does not abide in.( psalm 91:1-4)

For his secret place brother become our shelter!( proverbs 18:10) There are no limits,and all who dwell in the secret place of the Most High,stay! For where does one wish to go,when the presence of God abides around you?( example Acts 16:25-35!!) the jail cells were open, but all remained! WHY? Because when the presence of God is upon us, where is it we wish to go??Our cell is open brother,where is it we wish to go? Thanks be to God for you brother john,and praise be to the teacher who lives in us both! mark

A

alehandra

Hai Brother ..

Its very touching...
What are our dreams? What are ourp urpose of life? What strategy that our have in order to achieve it? Do you use your time wisely into that direction? These thoughtful questions kill. It is very inconvenient to hear when we even never think of it. But I want to encourage you all to think of these deeply. Sometimes we are to busy to even think for something big. So let us take a moment to contemplate it =)

I used to try to find out these answers and now I have one =)This life is not about me. It is not about MY dreams, MY purpose, MY good deeds, MY talents, and anything else that begin with the word "MY". Why? I thought it was really a good idea to consider our purpose and goals in life. But somehow, I just discover that life has a much more meaning than living for ourselves. We will never be satisfied. Why? Because that's not what we are created for.

Why did God create human? Why did He create male and female? It is because of... LOVE. God is love. The characteristic of love is giving and in order to give you will need subjects to be given =) As God created us to be receiver of His perfect love, so does women were created to be receiver of love from men. What a perfect and wonderful design, isnt't it?
We all are created to reflect His perfect love.
Yet we have an enemy that create the greatest hindrance to love which is ego, the 'I'. We need to die for ourselves to fully love others.

It is inconvenient to love.

It is sucks.

It is annoying.

It ... hurts.

We may think, "He doesn't deserve it." "I can't forgive him. Why should I?"
Now let's use this same statements with different subjects=)

You don't deserve love.

You ought not to be forgiven.

For you have sinned.

No matter how good you are, there's nothing that you can do can make you right.
No good deeds, nor 'spiritual' rituals.

Yet Jesus still loves you. Though it hurts Him, He just can't stop loving you. Though you reject Him again and again, though you're lazy to even say a prayer, though you never think of Him, He still loves you. He loves you even progressively. He knows you more than you know yourself. He knows your future for He has prepared the best. He wants you to enjoy the abundant life.. which can only be received as you open your heart to invite and follow Him.

Then ... this life is not mine anymore (even it was never be mine!)

Life is about Him.

About Jesus.

About our love giver who teach us to be a giver of love.

About Him who love us even when the whole world reject us.

About Him who were willing to die for us.

About Him who wants so much to have a relationship with you.

When life is not about me, but Jesus, life is beautiful. For that's what life meant to be. To be amazing, wonderful. Only in Him, life does make sense.
So, instead of asking about MY dreams and MY purpose, I'd rather ask, "What's YOUR will for my life? What do YOU want me to do today?" God's wills are perfect. If you haven't found it, seek it. Ask for it. Pursue it. And it shall be given to you.

Be blessing
-cilla-

L

LoveIsTheKey

thank you brother for having written to me...! :) thanks. bye

L

LoveIsTheKey

thanks alehandra for your words and encouragement... :)

A

alehandra

ur welcome..call me cilla =)