A little bit of insight into the ways of a women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BarlyGurl

lol @ Max. Gosh ...focus on the family???? I didn't think that even existed anymore.I remember having to watch episodes of that when our pastor couldn't think of anything to preach about durring mid-week service. lol Yawnsville...then & now,as I never wanted a family & no christian woman ever thought I was good enough for her or her white picket fence dreams. LOL ohhh man I sound bitter..I'm not,srsly...I'm not.
iTore needs a wrought Iron fence kinda gal....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BarlyGurl

I'm sorry...seriously. Sometimes I just have flashbacks of my old church days of things I guess tick me off...I shouldn't act out...I am sorry Blue.:(
...feels guilty for recent contribution... :(... wanna cookie? snickerdoodles?

B

Blue3Falcon

With all due respect, if you were only looking for positive feedback, then you weren't looking for an open spiritual discussion anyway. Before we descended into madness, many people said they didn't like FOTF to begin with. You are entitled to your opinion as we are to ours. I appreciate that you posted the link, and I'm sure people listened to it that didn't post. However, if you posted this in an effort to get praise or for thanks, then I dare say your motives were wrong to begin with.
I wasn't looking for praise, just feedback on the podcast, not the people who did the podcast. That's what I ended up getting.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I don't really care about the source.

I thought it was interesting. I still have to check out the Male version.

I just disagreed with the woman who said that women are violently attracted to men. I believe Men are attracted to women more than women are attracted to men. Its why women hold all the cards.

J

Jullianna

I can honestly say that I have never been violently attracted to a guy. I have owned a few bullets that were though.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I can honestly say that I have never been violently attracted to a guy. I have owned a few bullets that were though.

Well, They were at first but, I'm sure some of them were just passing through.

Ba dum tsssss

J

Jullianna

Well, They were at first but, I'm sure some of them were just passing through.

Ba dum tsssss
BAHAHAHAHAHA I started to type something here that was in reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad taste :D Bad fingers. Bad, bad fingers!!!

I

iTOREtheSKY

...feels guilty for recent contribution... :(... wanna cookie? snickerdoodles?
lol...depends what kind of cookie,but that won't get you out of the doghouse with me young lady. LOL Nah,yer' sort of right...iron does sharpen iron,even if that's not what you meant,it could be taken that way,but that's good. I certainly would never want a woman that was a pushover & agrees with every single thing I say. That's just mindless & weak. There's a difference between being a submissive woman to your husband & being a doormat. Oh..tangent...sorry,ummm Barly,can I have that cookie now please?:)

R

Relena7

What does "violently attracted" mean?? o_O

"OMG, that guy is so hot I could just punch something!!!!"

Nope, never happened to me. :p

R

Relena7

Yeah I tried to watch the vid. Couldn't make it past 3 minutes. Something about it gave me the creeps. No offense to the OP and sorry.

J

Jullianna

What does "violently attracted" mean?? o_O

"OMG, that guy is so hot I could just punch something!!!!"

Nope, never happened to me. :p
I have no clue either, Relena. We've been trying to figure out what it means. :)

When I think about violent attraction, this comes to mind....

[video=youtube;5OwUz4x5H7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OwUz4x5H7M[/video]