A Proper Prospective

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
I was thinking how much the Lord knows, and compared to that, how little I know, and it occurred to me maybe I should have a more open mind.

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
Just dont open it up so much your brains fall out.........hahahahaha

E

endofallfears

It is amazing how God can be aware and observe every single electron in the universe, and continually decide if each one should continue on course, or if He will change it's course according to His will.

May 21, 2009
Just the fact that you know you know less than God is a very good thing.

Dec 19, 2009
I am embarrassed to discover I misspelled the word “perspective.”

C

cows_chewing_grass

more open mind how?

S

Scotth1960

I was thinking how much the Lord knows, and compared to that, how little I know, and it occurred to me maybe I should have a more open mind.
Some controversies are things upon which people may not come to complete agreement anytime soon.
As in Calvinism versus Arminianism, Roman Catholicism versus Protestantism, Eastern Orthodoxy versus Roman Catholicism and Protestantism, and any other controversy that divides Christians into differing, opposing camps. It's best to be both "tolerant and orthodox (Orthodox)" (cf. Paul Tournier, etc.).
In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington

Feb 9, 2010
That is true endofallfears,how can God keep track of everything,to where he knows the very hairs on our head,what everybody is doing,when some people can't walk and chew gum at the same time,so we can't even understand how much God is more intelligent then us,who would make the most smartest man who ever lived appear as babbling 1 month old.
God said His ways and thoughts are as high as the heavens are above the earth which does not end.