A warning from God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Prin8431

Oct 12, 2019
Massachusetts
My mother prays every morning with a friend now this has never happened before but God sent my mother's friend a vision of my brother being dumped by his fiancee, kicked by his ex fiancee's new man and him committing suicide. I feel like my heart is in my throat right now. I dont know if any of you guys have experience anything like this but please pray for my brother Joe. Pray that Jesus gives him the strength to overcome any trails and tribulations. I pray that you my brothers and sisters may bless me with the right prayer to pray for in this situation and I thank you for being here for me in my time of need. Amen

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
But it hasn't acutually happened. Stay calm and report back if anything actually happens. There is no proof this is from God. People have "visions" for a variety of medical problems or because they are on powerful perscription drugs etc. I had some pretty crazy dreams once when I was in the hospital and getting morphine shots every four hours. It was all in my head and definitely not from God.

T

tasha66

I personally would be very careful about interpreting these so called 'visions'. I'm no Bible expert, but I was taught when I was studying the Bible that these visions, especially distressing ones, are usually demonic.
Why would God send this vision anyway? Doesn't make sense to me.
I have bad dreams all the time, and I think you have to take many things with a pinch of salt.
Also is your Mum's friend on any medication? Do they drink/take drugs etc? Do they smoke illegal substances? You don't know what they could have taken or be doing in secret to affect their mentality.
I'd dismiss this so called 'vision' as nothing to worry about.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
I will pray but do me a favor and begin to doubt that vision, doubt him committing suicide. Say things like " i don't see that happening"
when you think about it, and instead focus on what you can see happening is your brother overcoming whatever problems come his way. If you can, get in contact with your brother just tell him " I can see you being able to overcome whatever problems that come your way" It might come off as a bit random or weird especially if he has no idea whats going on, but doing this affirms your belief.

That vision that the woman is presenting is actually a curse designed to get you and others expecting/believing/imagining and coming into agreement with something negative. Through people believing in it, fearing it, expecting it, imagining it, it will be done. Before you get angry about her presenting that curse understand that she probably didn't know what it was or how to react to it.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
My mother prays every morning with a friend now this has never happened before but God sent my mother's friend a vision of my brother being dumped by his fiancee, kicked by his ex fiancee's new man and him committing suicide. I feel like my heart is in my throat right now. I dont know if any of you guys have experience anything like this but please pray for my brother Joe. Pray that Jesus gives him the strength to overcome any trails and tribulations. I pray that you my brothers and sisters may bless me with the right prayer to pray for in this situation and I thank you for being here for me in my time of need. Amen
You should share this ""prophecy?"" with your brother and let him know that you love him and that suicide is self murder.. Also let him know that the supposed prophecy may be a false prophecy and for him to not allow the report to cause him to suspect his fiancee or do anything stupid..

Did the woman give any ""time"" restrictions for this prophecy to come true? Usually false prophets will give an open ended prophecy saying they do not know when it will come true and when it does not come true within a reasonable time period then they hope that people will forget about the prophecy..

It is a sad fact that there are so many false prophets around today who either knowingly or unknowingly give false reports.. I hope you are given the wisdom and discernment to handle this situation the Way God wills for you to do so..

Prin8431

Oct 12, 2019
Massachusetts
Thank you for the insight and help. My sisters and brothers from God you have helped me see in a new light and all of your prayers and advice was very helpful. God bless you

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Prin8431's brother Joe, in this matter, Lord please help and bless Joe, as he needs you. Lord please bless Joe, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

M

maire14

Dear FATHER I pray that YOU bless and keep JOE. No weapon formed against Joe shall prosper and every tongue that rise up against Joe. Joe shall condemn for Joe is the servant of the LORD and the LORD is Joe's inheritance in JESUS name I pray ...AMEN