Advice about marriage and infidelity.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nw2u

sm19,

You will be in my prayers tonight. There were two here who mentioned counseling, and I have to agree. I can tell you I understand what heartbreak is. I can't know what you feel. It hurt me to read all you've done in an effort to keep your marriage to a man who just doesn't seem to care. Having children just makes things so much more complicated and important. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. All I can think of is to type, "I'm sorry you are going through this". It's extremely inadequate. Please take care of you so that you can take care of your children. May God bless you.

K

kaylagrl

Wonders if Kaylagrl has noticed that this was bumped from last year by Dadz
Awww sheesh, can we get a sweeper up in here? I dont usually fall for that. :mad: Got to look harder.

B

Bound4Glory

I'm sorry you are experiencing the results infidelity in your marriage. It's not uncommon to want your marriage to work after being married for seventeen years. Many women and men have a separation anxiety after they have discovered adultery in their marriage or for whatever reason. You have three children; it's hard to raise children without both parents especially when you are in love with your spouse and you want your children to have their father in the home, I assume.
I'm going through similar problems. My husband and I are raising our granddaughter who is ten. I answered his cell phone a few months ago. I was pretending to be him for no apparent reason. I was shocked to hear a familiar voice on the other end of the phone flirting with me unknowingly. It was my neighbor/ friend for at least fifteen years. She too is married but she was actually saying sexual things to me thinking I was my husband. I found out that they had been talking for a long time maybe years. She and her husband would come over and we would always go over an sit on their front porch enjoying the evening conversing. I was sadden by the deception on both of their behalf. The saddest thing is that we don't speak anymore . Sin hurts everybody, although my husband never admitted to having a sexual relationship with her, it's hard for me to believe because he is a liar and a cheater. He had a relationship with the neighbor rather sexual or non sexual. I forgive him and her but I can't help thinking about it all the time, due to, her house is right across from our house. I'm not naive I believe that they can if they wanted to resume their relationship. My biggest issue is that I am needing to work but I'm afraid that he will have her in my home while I'm gone. I'm afraid that he may have the other neighbors over because we have many women around us. Sin destroys not only the person who is committing the sin but everybody around them. My granddaughter, my neighbor's husband, other neighbors, and myself. I can never trust my husband to go to another woman house again, whereas, I was not jealous of him ever.